PDA

View Full Version : London Pet Show 30% off!!

Munchies
05-08-2013, 11:18 PM
I posted last month about my mission to find tickets for this at 30% off. Well, I found it!! This site has family tickets (2 adults 2 kids) for £30 instead of £44 AND when you click to buy the deal, enter playpennies10 in the promo code box and get another £3 off! So from £44 to £27 - bargain!!!

LONDON PET SHOW | LittleBird (http://www.littlebird.co.uk/LondonPetShow)

They sell single tickets too if youre not dragging the family with you ;)

So pleased with my find! :D

Seedless
05-09-2013, 01:19 AM
Has anyone been to this before? I'm thinking of taking my 6 year old, but don't want to go if I'm going to be upset by the conditions the animals are kept in.

Munchies
05-09-2013, 06:30 AM
This is the first time I'm going. I think the rspca are involved in some way so I'd imagine all the animals are well cared for.

Seedless
05-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Do you know if the tickets come by email? Was about to buy some but I asks for delivery Address and we won't get them in time of they post them.

Vectis Hamstery
05-10-2013, 12:52 PM
From the FAQs on the LPS website:
You can either opt to print out your own ticket or have a ticket sent to you in the post. If when you book, you request an e-ticket, you must print out your own ticket via an email you receive, and bring this ticket with you. If you opt to get your tickets sent out to you, they will arrive about one month before the show.

I was involved in the SHC stand last year and am once more taking some of the Vectis crew for display this year. The hamsters are chosen specifically for their ability to cope with such an event e.g. Alvie's an old hand at displays and aced the show last year -he even was filmed being held by a rather over-excitable Blue Peter presenter! The hams are rotated being out throughout the day to allow them to rest in their carriers and I plan to bring different hams each day so even if I'm worn out the beasties aren't :)

Silver
05-10-2013, 01:29 PM
This is a show I would love to go to. I wouldn't know where to look first!

Munchies
05-12-2013, 12:17 AM
We went yesterday and it was fab!! Soo much stuff to look at - the dog dancing, miniature horses and parrot display were my favs. Oh and the rabbit show jumping! Have fun anyone whos heading there today :)

Seedless
05-13-2013, 01:23 AM
We went yesterday and it ws really good. A little crowded for my liking, my 6 year old daughter found it hard to see over the crowds around some stalls. We were very impressed with long haired Syrian who was happy to sit on top of his cage and didn't seem interested in escaping despite the noise and crowds. Also, the cats were amazing, just lying there happily while hoards of random people stroked them. I assume it's their breeding that makes them so docile but if I didn't know better I'd think they'd been sedated!