PDA

View Full Version : I've finally remembered what

LavoChain
05-05-2013, 04:56 AM
Female hams smell like in heat. Special K! It was bugging me for months and I couldn't remember why the smell was familiar until I was just making up my yogurt and got the Special K box out. I'm not sure I can eat it now lol :mad:

Silver
05-05-2013, 05:05 AM
This makes me glad I have not had any female Syrians :mad:

POLAR WHITES
05-05-2013, 06:16 AM
I find male campbells smell a little like popcorn. I think females smell like wee and rust.

polishrose
05-07-2013, 06:25 AM
I find male campbells smell a little like popcorn. I think females smell like wee and rust.

definitely wee and rust!! Having said that only one of mine smells in heat.

LavoChain
05-07-2013, 08:57 AM
My male hams smell like popcorn too, especially the hybrid Aleksey lol

I think Special K does smell quite rusty so that's probably why I liken it to that, with Buffy you need a mask whilst in the room! I have had other females who had very little odor though.

Pompompoms
05-08-2013, 04:44 PM
My males all smell like tortilla chips as soon as they get their scent glands :D

Cupcake
05-08-2013, 05:14 PM
My males all smell like tortilla chips as soon as they get their scent glands :D

:lol: that made me giggle

I would say that Cupcake does smell like wee&rust

Biscotti
05-08-2013, 07:23 PM

I agree! :mad: Whenever I walk by Bumpy's tank, I get a good whiff of tortilla chips and it gets me in the mood for some chips salsa and guacamole. The other boys don't have quite as developed scent as his, thankfully. :lol: