PDA

View Full Version : Romsey Display

Spirit
05-26-2008, 04:46 AM
Well I have just arrived back from attempting to go to the Romsey Display. Got there and found it was cancelled due to the field being under a half a foot of water. :(
Shame as it is probably the only thing I could of got to easily this year. At least I didn't have too far to travel as the traffic was awful. I feel really sorry for anyone who has travelled a long distance to get there.

Mollz
05-26-2008, 12:54 PM
What a shame that your first attempt at a show/display ended up being cancelled! You really wouldn't have wanted to wade through the field though :shock: :x

If you could get to Romsey, then I would have thought that the Andover show (I think it's the 14th June) wouldn't be too far from you.
We travelled a fair way to get there and the conditions were awful (we left Romsey at about 10am and didn't get home until midday - and that was in the most awful conditions ever, the tyres kept slipping and everything :? ), but it couldn't be helped.

Spirit
05-26-2008, 01:47 PM
I can get to Andover but I can't easily get the time off for it, I only work two days a week but one of them is Saturdays and I have taken most my holiday for this year already.