PDA

View Full Version : Annoying

iwasbornwright
03-31-2013, 09:55 AM
Due to me living away from "the real world", I've only just realised that it's Easter Monday tomorrow. Which means I have to wait another day for my deliveries! Possibly even another two days.

I feel so so sorry for little Terry suffering in that nasty Rotastak. I mean he seems okay and I make sure I get him out when I can. He gets at least 20 mins of ball time and 20 mins of play time on an evening. So I hope he can cope for another two or three days!

Anyone else been in this situation? What did you do to help them feel better?

Tutu
03-31-2013, 09:59 AM
I did compensate with loads of treat and letting her run on my bed supervised while her big ikea hack being built:) maybe you should tango with him:) hehehe sorry can't let go name tango. Cute name:) and chubby boy:)

kyrilliondaemon
03-31-2013, 10:00 AM
Ah... I hope your deliveries arrive soon. Whats in the post for Terry?
We had to wait for post over a bank holiday once and I wasn't happy (was less happy when I realised it'd been sat in the local royal mail depo since before the blinking bank holiday lol). All we've got in the post is something I ordered last night, and since its a toy for when Lucky gets a cage upgrade as long as it arrives in the next month or two its fine lol (Lucky is in a smaller cage to settle in and get more used to people before he upgrades to one of the spare Alexanders)

iwasbornwright
03-31-2013, 10:04 AM
I did compensate with loads of treat and letting her run on my bed supervised while her big ikea hack being built:) maybe you should tango with him:) hehehe sorry can't let go name tango. Cute name:) and chubby boy:)

Hehe, it was my boyfriend that chose the name Tango! And my colleague said he looks like a Terry, but I wanted to call him Ron Weasley, so I settled with Sir Terry Tango Weasley. He really is chubby! Hopefully when his wheel arrives he can shed a few grams lol.

iwasbornwright
03-31-2013, 10:06 AM
Ah... I hope your deliveries arrive soon. Whats in the post for Terry?
We had to wait for post over a bank holiday once and I wasn't happy (was less happy when I realised it'd been sat in the local royal mail depo since before the blinking bank holiday lol). All we've got in the post is something I ordered last night, and since its a toy for when Lucky gets a cage upgrade as long as it arrives in the next month or two its fine lol (Lucky is in a smaller cage to settle in and get more used to people before he upgrades to one of the spare Alexanders)

I've ordered him an 80x40 storage bin, and the mesh and what not. And a 11inch savic orbital wheel :D

Aww haha, that's happened to me before! It's annoying isn't it?!

I just hope everything arrives Tuesday with Wednesday being the latest!

Kiki_3173
03-31-2013, 10:10 AM
I'm waiting on a Wodent Wheel for my little Smudge & had I ordered it one day prior, I would've has it yesterday instead of Tuesday! That'll teach me to second guess myself;-). lol

iwasbornwright
03-31-2013, 10:18 AM
I'm waiting on a Wodent Wheel for my little Smudge & had I ordered it one day prior, I would've has it yesterday instead of Tuesday! That'll teach me to second guess myself;-). lol

Well if I hadn't ummed and ahhed about what cage I was getting Terry and had just settled on a bin cage straight away I probably would have it by now too :(

But we all do it though! And we'll never learn lol!