PDA

View Full Version : kids are sooo embarassing!! tell me your stories!

Call me Alison
03-20-2013, 10:56 AM
i think my 3 year old today has finally embarrassed me beyond belief!!

today i went in to my daughters school as the parents were making an Easter bonnet with there child.

Scarlett decided that she would pull my top up and flash my bra and stomach at the teacher, i was absolutely mortified!! poor woman will need counseling lol

on the way home there is a second hand shop and there was a bike outside, she decided to dive on it before i could grab her and shouting brum brum i'm a cowboy whooo hoooo!!

please tell me some embarrassing story as i am MORTIFIED

Below is the butter wouldn't melt child in question lol

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg575/msalisoncarroll/new1_zpsaaae3edf.jpg

newcastlemam
03-20-2013, 11:03 AM
Ok my kids do so much I could never tell you it all however I can tell you about how much my niece embaressed me last week,
She is 2 going on 30 and has an 8 year old brother so it kind of explains how she is very unladylike,
I was taking her to my house on the bus as she wanted to see my hammy Lola, she has a russian dwarf called lovely so wanted to meet a syrian lol. All the old ladies on the bus were cooing over her because she was chatting away to me when all of a sudden she shouted at the top of her voice ooo Aunty Kayleigh I just done a little Fart lol, needless to say I was gobsmacked all I could say was thanks laila I am sure the whole bus needed to know that lol

purple_x
03-20-2013, 12:08 PM
hahaha you poor thing.
Kids are so funny though.

I used to babysit my young cousin and would often take him to town with me.
One day we went into a sports shop as I was looking for trainers.
I sat down to try a pair on and in about 2 mins he had unclipped himself from his pushchair, ran across the shop and spilled a huge box of golf balls all over the floor!
I was soooo embarrassed!

Lougarry
03-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Did you see the picture on FB that was doing the rounds apparently showing the kid's mum pole dancing? Probably not true but very funny nonetheless...