PDA

View Full Version : An update!

pinkneon
03-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Hi all :)
Thought I'd update you all. As you know about 6 weeks ago I went into hospital. I am currently still there *sobs* while they are finding me somewhere suitable to live. For various reasons I can not go back to the hostel I was in.

Duck is still at hostel, being well looked after and I miss him, but am able to go see him during the day :)

Finding me somewhere to live could potentially take ages, so I may be here for a while longer :(

I'm sooooooooooooooooo bored too!

I'm doing ok I guess, though wishing I could go home!! My sister just had a baby boy, and my brother and his partner are expecting a little girl in a few weeks time too. I won't be able to go to them to meet my new niece and nephew (for various, personal reasons) but I hope they'll come down at some point to see me :)

I also made this card the other day, for the staff at the hostel to thank them for looking after Duck for me :
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/484148_10152697122155347_682818884_n.jpg

Duck should be moving with me, but he may have to go to a foster carer soon because the hostel have someone waiting for my room. Just got to figure out a way I can transport him!

Womblehands
03-18-2013, 05:30 PM
That's a lovely card, very thoughtful. I do hope things get sorted for you soon. You need somewhere to call your own..

shiny
03-18-2013, 05:40 PM
I hope things settle down soon for you & Duck & you find somewhere to live. Sending all our best thoughts & wishes, shiny & the hammies xx

PS that's a lovely card :)

DrKMcK
03-18-2013, 05:44 PM
Hi Pinkneon. How truely wonderful of you to be thinking of others when so much has been happening for you. I am so glad you get to visit Duck and I am very happy he was so well taken care of when you needed someone to watch him. They are good people. I hope it doesn't take too long for them to find a place for you and Duck to live.

pinkneon
05-02-2013, 09:13 AM
Well, I am still in this hospital, and guess what ... I've got to stay even longer now! Grrrrrrrrrr

Silver
05-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Oh Dear Pink Neon,

I am sending you loads of hugs & Chocolate, trying to push chocolate into puter but it's melting in my fingers yuck!

xxx