PDA

View Full Version : look at this hamster game I found!

Trixafena2
02-07-2013, 02:42 PM
i haven't played it yet but it reminds me of the game Howrse that I used to play.. figured I'd share the link though! c:

Hamster game - Adopt a virtual hamster or rabbit (http://www.hamsterstory.com/?parrain=2148623)

kyrilliondaemon
02-07-2013, 02:53 PM
I may have to have a look at this...

DrKMcK
02-07-2013, 02:57 PM
That is an adorable site. I think I'll try it out. Thanks for the link. :-)

cathface
02-07-2013, 04:31 PM
whaaat I love this sort of site haha, definitely gonna join :D

Kaztrekie
02-08-2013, 06:24 AM
Great fun joined and hamster is called nibbles :)

obscura
02-08-2013, 08:24 AM
Ohhhh looks like something I would love. I used to play HorseLand before it turned into the piece of crap it is now. HL was similar to Howrse but was way better. I also used to play Furry Paws, too. I'd be interested in this hamster game if they actually had dwarf hamsters! LOL It's called hamster story and has guinea pigs, but not dwarf hamsters!? Lame!

HorseyMandz
02-08-2013, 08:38 AM
It's made by a company who copied the makers of Howrse, but this company, rather than making one or two good quality games, they have made a load of very poor quality games :( Pity, if it was made by the makers of Howrse I would love to play it!

cathface
02-08-2013, 09:01 AM
after joining, I've decided that this is... a lot more complicated than I like lol. I've played on a dog one (furry-paws.com!) which I really like, and I either played Howrse or Horseland or something a long time ago and I remember really enjoying that. this one doesn't seem particularly user-friendly. :(

edit: just realised obscura has mentioned FP already lol. but no I still play that (well I only discovered it like a few months ago) and I really prefer that. :D

obscura
02-08-2013, 09:49 AM
after joining, I've decided that this is... a lot more complicated than I like lol. I've played on a dog one (furry-paws.com!) which I really like, and I either played Howrse or Horseland or something a long time ago and I remember really enjoying that. this one doesn't seem particularly user-friendly. :(

edit: just realised obscura has mentioned FP already lol. but no I still play that (well I only discovered it like a few months ago) and I really prefer that. :D

HorseLand was an amazing game before the show came around and ruined it. They redid the entire site and turned it into a little kids game. It used to be for all ages and didn't have all that media/script junk. I always wished they would come out with a game like the old HL. I feel like they tried with Howrse. Furry Paws was okay but nothing beats the OLD HL. :( I bred Arabians on HL. Such fond memories!

cathface
02-08-2013, 10:03 AM
they re-did HL?! it used to be perfect :( I think I also bred Arabians, and possibly a few Thoroughbreds too. that sucks man.

kyrilliondaemon
02-08-2013, 10:51 AM

I found it complicated too. I also found the illnesses seemed a bit silly, like it'd get an abcess so I'd give it water, then it'd get a stomach ache from the water, then while I was trying to rest it to cure the stomach ache it'd get a bad eye, then I'd cure the bad eye and then a day later I'd cure the stomach ache, then I'd give it water and it'd get another stomach ache... Just seemed a bit bonkers really.
And am I the only one who couldn't find a basic FAQ? Covering the stuff like how to increase excitement or cleanliness or whatever. Seemed really silly to make you figure it all out instead of having a basic FAQ somewhere.

Trixafena2
02-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Yeah xD The game is a bit crazy.

I loved howrse and all the other games they had ( I played the BabyOw or whatever it was called -- where you raised the bbs? ) and it was really fun. I was really little when I played it and even tried getting back into it but they deleted my account :/ I met lots of awesome people on there too.
I'd breed Quarter horses ^_^;