PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Fans?

HollyHamster
02-03-2013, 01:12 PM
I've seen quite a few people talk on here about the Pokemon games, so I thought it was a good idea to make a thread about it. I must admit, even though I am waaaaaaaay beyond the target consumer age, I am still a fan. Have been ever since Pokemon Red and Blue from 1996. Now I am beyond psyched for the newest games in the series Pokemon X and Y. I am almost ready to pre-order one of them, just don't know which one I want yet. My favorite pokemon? Its gotta be vulpix!!

HammieandMerlin
02-03-2013, 01:51 PM
My OH and I are fans still, have been since the 90s lol, my favourite game is soulsilver lol and favourite Pokemon is still sandshrew

HollyHamster
02-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if they made a hamster pokemon?

Ilovehamsters
02-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Not really into them that much but I think they're cute :3
Especially Pikachu! :D

HammieandMerlin
02-03-2013, 02:42 PM
The pokedex classifies nidoran as a hamster for some reason apparently

gellerbing
02-03-2013, 02:44 PM
i was never a fan of pokemon, however i did have a rabbit called pikachu lol

ILSMarki8
02-03-2013, 03:51 PM
I am not as much as a fan but I really like them. My brother is kinda obsessed with Pikachu, but my favs would have to be Meowth and Eevee.

samzyzg
02-03-2013, 03:52 PM
I love pokemon however I will not be buying the new generation due to their move to 3D only (or as far as I have read).

LuckySaffron
02-03-2013, 05:17 PM
I'm a huge fan of Pokémon and have been since I was 16 (I'm 29 currently, turning 30 in May!) I adore the games and even still watch the show, though there's a ton of episodes in the newer seasons I haven't seen yet. I'm actually currently re-watching the series right from the very start and I'm not doing too badly. I've just gotten into season 6 (The start of Hoenn).

I am really REALLY looking forward to the new games and so thrilled that it's getting a worldwide release! I adore the Pokémon they've released so far.

Out of all the Pokémon, the Togepi evolution line (Togepi, Togetic and Togekiss) are my most favourite!

Wouldn't it be cool if they made a hamster pokemon?
I remember when Ruby and Sapphire first came out. When I first saw Spinda, I thought that was a hamster, before I realized it was classified in the Pokédex as a panda XD

arikata
02-06-2013, 12:49 PM
I love pokemon :D I love the dark pokemons, I think my fave is Umbreon x

Wisper
02-06-2013, 12:59 PM
I am another big fan of Pokemon (im 25) have been since I was about 11/12. So excited for X and Y, Ive played all the games in the main series and some of the others. I bought a 3DS when they first came out because I knew eventually there would be a 3D pokemon game.

And yeah a hamster pokemon would be cool maybe a ground/psychic type, able to dig really well and have strange mental powers over its trainer making them want to give it food and cuddles.

Leesha
02-07-2013, 02:43 AM
Favourite? .. JigglyPUUUUFF :D

My brother and I used to make our own pokeballs and play in the garden battling against each other .. we had the best imaginations haha :p

I never had game consoles when I was younger, we had Playstations and Xbox but nothing like Gameboys so I didn't play pokemon until I was 16 when I had my DS..! Now I'm 20 and have one pokemon game.. Platinum I think! Haven't actually played for a while as I completed it and became a poke'breeder using ditto .. haha! I want the old games for my DS though but can't buy anything at the moment as I have spent too much money this month on craft things and box sets haha :D My bf has Pokemon green which I play sometimes :p he also has platinum which I have been attempting to complete for him as he's pants!