PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Bella!

Ilovehamsters
01-28-2013, 09:09 AM
My chinese Bella is the opposite of a chinese hamster I mean she hates climbing? And is incredibly tame for a chinese (from p@h aswell!)

She is one of a kind...

Have any of you had these experiences with your hamsters are they a bit of odd hamster?

:D

LoveMyHams
01-28-2013, 09:19 AM
My Chinese girly was pretty tame from the get-go as well and I haven't seen her climb much. She loves her wheel, burrowing and kicking all the sand out of her sand bath though.

tilda_hagstrom
01-28-2013, 09:20 AM
Hmm, I'm not sure that all chineses love to climb just because they can do it. My little Jerry perfers to dig tunnels, have never used a singel climbing toy.

Something he always does with new carbonboxes/houses is to chew a hole in the bottom and dig himself a underground basement, hihi.

Vectis Hamstery
01-28-2013, 10:05 AM
Aaw, Bella sounds like a special girl. I had a Syrian called Bella who was a real one-off. Perhaps it's something to do with the name!

My Chineseys are big burrowers too. A few girls climb all over, but most of mine ignore the climbing toys, unless I put food up top...

Ilovehamsters
01-28-2013, 01:32 PM
Same, she loves burrowing and kicking all he sand out her sandbath!Yeah the name is probably Jinxed!

But it's weird because my roborovski loves to climb?!?!

Ilovehamsters
01-28-2013, 01:33 PM
She hates the gaps between the ladder stair things! :D