PDA

View Full Version : Not certain what to make of the robo?

Biyu
01-24-2013, 11:51 PM
First off he dosent have a name yet (still don't know what to use eighter)

With him I did the same as I did with the Syrian had the cage all setup let him chill in it a couple hours took him out a time or 2 to see how friendly he is (I think he is taking after my angel in a way)

So after taking him out he nibbles on me a bit (he is from the petstore aka petco so I don't know how tame he is or isn't but he only roamed on me in the store) nothing super hard and no blood drawn I change up what I'm doing slightly and he calms down --later he seems to leave little nibbles of food on me that I see he dosent go back after them (after a min or 2 they go back in the cage for him) then he starts to clean himself on me and later on when I have him out he just chillaxes in my hair even cleans himself

Today I braught him out while he was active and cupping my hands around to calm him he actually lightly nibbles on my finger just enough to say "hey I'm in here and I don't like it" or so? Lol (thus like angel she only uses whatever force is "needed" with her claws when pestering me she will often just rough up the outer layer of skin and only do hard enough for me to feel no harder--a CAT that's that smart!) he again seemed to eat on me and clean himself he seems to like my elbow (in the corner) I'm not certain why but I won't be fighting his choice lol

Both times he also left corn kernels on me any thought why he would leave those? He dosent seem to eat them too quickly after bringing them up (fiesta food Kaytee I think I also have some square meal I'm gonna move them onto when I run out of the Kaytee stuff ATM I'm using them kinda as treats --there sold bulk lol) ill have to monitor if he does it more but we shall see

Then too should I worry about him "flipping" in his wheel? It's kinda funny to watch in a way makes me half want a UFO so I can watch that form but he will hit metal bars no question --he has something I guess like small Syrian (critt lol) sized external wheel on his cage (he hasn't started climbing much yet or jumping) and when he stops running on it it keeps spinning sometimes it flips 1-3 times taking him with it (3 ultra rare 1 common have seen 2 a couple times) or should I look into getting him a 5" wheel too? Or try to cleverly weight this wheel so it isn't too hard and slows a bit quicker?

One last thing lol he likes to climb up on my sholders/in my hair any thought why? As I can't watch him I'm hesitant to let him

Side note: last night mom somehow set the house at 53 (f) so I'm guessing it was 40 or about here by me and them after I heard about that I decided to checkin on them the Syrian knowing she sleeps right next to the corner I tapped that corner a couple times saw bedding moving about decided she was atleast alive so could leave her a bit --had to open the cage for the little guy and pull up the thing he sleeps under and I swear you could not add more bedding in if you wanted --I think he poked his head out a bit later I know there was tons of bedding after a bit I added the thing back and I saw him out later so I decided he was just fine lol --had to see on the Syrian --sence she has been up and active I had no knowledge it was about to happen but I'm glad they both had plenty of bedding! Lol