PDA

View Full Version : Les miserables

Phoebegeebees
01-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Hey everybody!
I went to go and see the new les miserables film at the weekend and it was amazing! It was so well made and the characters were fantastic! I liked it so much my dad bought me the soundtrack for my birthday on Sunday :D has anyoneon here actually seen it on stage or have they seen the film too? If you are thinking about it I would defiantly recommend :)
P xx

Vectis Hamstery
01-17-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing the film. I saw it when it came to the Mayflower in Southampton - which is how my hamsters Eponine, Fantine, Valjean and Gavroche earned their names. Glad to hear it's good!

HammieandMerlin
01-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Have seen the play a few times, and I gotta agree that the movie was fabulous. The acting was phenomenal and it was so well done, I can see myself seeing it again

petal10
01-17-2013, 04:52 PM
I saw the stage version at our local theatre when I was about 12 and hated it! I think I was too young to appreciate it, wasn't a big fan of musicals, didn't understand it and the theatre was really uncomfortable! But, I saw the film at the weekend and thought it was stunning... So different from any other film I have seen, brilliantly acted and thoroughly 'entertaining' (for want of a better word)!

CharlieB
01-17-2013, 06:48 PM
Ive seen it in the west end when I was a child - I grew up with being on stage so had lots of theatre trips. I plan on going to see it but I need to find out how long it is so I can fit it around hams. I may need to wait a couple of weeks though.

manxlisa
01-18-2013, 05:53 AM
Samantha Barks who is in the film, was born & bred in the Isle of Man where I come from.Everyone over here is really proud of her :O)

Phoebegeebees
01-19-2013, 10:04 AM
Ive seen it in the west end when I was a child - I grew up with being on stage so had lots of theatre trips. I plan on going to see it but I need to find out how long it is so I can fit it around hams. I may need to wait a couple of weeks though.

The film is really long, I think it's two hours forty minutes

Call me Alison
01-19-2013, 10:16 AM
ive never actually seen it, would love to though:) xxx