PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Mottled Campbell breeder for West Coast USA

Biscotti
01-14-2013, 08:18 PM
I'm looking for a breeder with mottled pure Campbells pups or planned litters around the West Coast of the US, that is to say, I'm willing to travel quite far across state borders. I've contacted AAA but Linda has informed me that she had discontinued breeding her mottled lines. :( If anyone has info, please PM me, thank you.

Furball Critters
01-16-2017, 10:46 PM
Are you still breeding? I might have some mottled soon. Furball Critters in Santa Cruz, Furball Critters | Non-Biting Hamsters and Rats| Santa Cruz, CA (http://www.furballcritters.com)

Hekomi
02-17-2017, 09:16 AM
Are you still breeding? I might have some mottled soon. Furball Critters in Santa Cruz, Furball Critters | Non-Biting Hamsters and Rats| Santa Cruz, CA (http://www.furballcritters.com)

I wasn't aware there was another breeder of purebred Campbells in the USA. When did you get your import shipment, and where from? :)

Cinnamon Bear
02-17-2017, 10:40 AM
There was a mottled Campbell I was looking at a few days ago (Just looking:))
And it was real bitey, I seen a couple more in the past at pet stores but they are
always very bitey. If from a breeder I'm sure you wouldn't have that problem:)

Hekomi
02-17-2017, 10:43 AM
There was a mottled Campbell I was looking at a few days ago (Just looking:))
And it was real bitey, I seen a couple more in the past at pet stores but they are
always very bitey. If from a breeder I'm sure you wouldn't have that problem:)

Sadly, the only purebred Campbells breeder I know is Moxie/Bisctti (OP) who has bequeathed her animals to Sweet Tooth Hamstery. :(

cypher
02-18-2017, 01:52 AM
Those would have been hybrids CB.

Furball Critters
02-18-2017, 10:23 PM
I got many of my original dwarfs from Tina Shahroody when the Rat, Mouse and Hamster Fanciers club was active. I have been breeding them for over 20 years, and showed until the club died.

Mine are pure Campbell's and not hybrids. Mine are not bitey since the line started as show stock. It is a disqualification to bite the judge, so we kept nice animals for breeding and we got nice babies.

Now I breed for pets.

Vectis Hamstery
02-19-2017, 02:20 AM
Furball critters - the original post by Biscotti was posted in 2013. Please check the dates that threads were last active before posting.