PDA

View Full Version : So sad but..

Leesha
01-07-2013, 04:46 AM
I'm so excited about my supahamster delivery arriving! haha!

I ordered 2 dwarf bags and 2 syrian bags - £10 off petsupermarket :D

So pleased as it means I don't have to go into that big green pet shop..!

Excluding treats, it's all Phoebe really eats now. I'm pleased I found the syrian one too as Apollo only really eats the seeds from Harry Hamster but demolishes the supahamster (which I bought for £6!!!! 700g bag I think aren't they?!).

He is a lover of a few science selective pellets though so that's good :) So after introducing the supahamster he will have that and his usual 5 bits of science selective which will give me piece of mind - he'll eat it all rather than pick at it :p give him more than 5 bits and he honestly won't touch them!!

racinghamster
01-07-2013, 04:50 AM
I`ve used Pet Supermarket twice now and found them very good. My delivereries were ordered on the Sunday and arrived on the Thursday evening by courier (the free delivery option). I would use them again. I use the Burgess syrian Supahamster and my wee robo loves it. My syrian is very old and doddery now so his diet is mainly supplimented with softer foods these days.

Leesha
01-07-2013, 04:56 AM
I`ve used Pet Supermarket twice now and found them very good. My delivereries were ordered on the Sunday and arrived on the Thursday evening by courier (the free delivery option). I would use them again. I use the Burgess syrian Supahamster and my wee robo loves it. My syrian is very old and doddery now so his diet is mainly supplimented with softer foods these days.

I've sent it to work as there is always someone here :lol: I used the free option as £5 for 4 bags of food seemed a bit much! :lol:

I thought my fussy rabbits were bad.. the hamsters are getting there!