PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, is there any hamsters in Weymouth, Dorset England?

Aimeex
12-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Hi fellow hamster lovers, i have kept different breeds of hamsters all my life and this year was my first without having some and I miss having them. In the past i have bought them from pet shops and they have been very healthy and have lived a very good age but i would like to try a proper breeder this time as there are no pet shops apart from pets at home now. I cannot find any at all in my area. As i dont drive its hard to travel so has to be very close.
I was also thinking of trying breeding sometime in the future (hamsters will be bought from different breeders ofcoarse)

Vectis Hamstery
12-17-2012, 12:08 PM
There are several NHC-affiliated club members who have litters in Dorset, but none in Weymouth itself anymore. Your closest are Bournemouth and Ferndown, and there will be a show in Ferndown in February. For contact information, email the Southern Hamster Club secretary (details on the SHC website).

ETA: I assumed you were looking for a Syrian but noticed you didn't specify. The people I mentioned above don't breed dwarves.