PDA

View Full Version : My boys love this!!

CharlieB
12-12-2012, 11:15 AM
So, Just watching the little ones play about, happened to have my camera in hope to get a cute photo of them and they did this:

MOV_0102.mp4 video by charby-brimmers | Photobucket (http://s184.beta.photobucket.com/user/charby-brimmers/media/MOV_0102.mp4.html)

They love doing it! They do it for a little bit and get off run around a bit and go back! Is it safe for them to do? They seam so happy doing it and keep going back!

Ellisxxx
12-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Omg this is so funny and cute! I dont think its doing any harm to them so it must be safe,

Ellis,

CharlieB
12-12-2012, 11:56 AM
It was very cool to watch! they have such big personalities! They like looking at me through toys, but by the time i have the camera ready to take photo they move! But they keep going back to this so I could take a Video. I was smiling so hard when they did this, they look so so happy :D

shiny
12-13-2012, 05:18 AM
They are loving it :) I don't think they can come to much harm doing tricks like this on their flying saucer - lovely to see such happy hammies, no wonder they made you smile :)

xxHoudinixx
12-13-2012, 06:10 AM
awwww that is soo funny and cute!! they are defo have a blast by the looks of it :) x