PDA

View Full Version : Jezebel Says Hi

Rey-Rey
07-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Hello everyone, since I last posted here a few months ago a lot has happened I owned two Syrian Hamsters named Hazel and Clara. Then I went through a period of personal problems and bad luck, including these said hamsters passing away in a period of ten days. -_-

But Hazel's son (owned by a friend) mated with another friend's hamster... and I was able to get one of their children! So, yes, I have one of Hazel's grandchildren here! She looks very similar to Hazel (complete with evil look).

Meet Jezebel. ^___^ v

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/filthyflip/IMG_0775.jpg

furrynavel
07-25-2005, 12:04 PM
What a gorgeous hammie! Jezebel has lovely big ears :D

SnuggleHam
08-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Thanks for sharing a picture!! yes Jezebel does have big ears hehe, maybe its just the angle of the shot, but it just adds more to the cute factor hehe :oops:

flogging_molly
08-04-2005, 04:35 AM
aww what a beauty Jezebel is! How great is it that you now have one of Hazel's grandchildren in your care? Amazing!

babyboos
08-05-2005, 02:57 AM
Hello Rey nice to hear from you again - sorry you have had such a rough time of it recently but hopefully things are now getting much better and you have a pretty hamster there to share some new special memories with. Welcome to HC Jezebel - we hope to see more pictures of you soon and hear all about your (mis)adventures :lol: