PDA

View Full Version : She's taken over!

pinkneon
10-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Belle has literally taken over my room! Almost everything in my room belongs to her!! How can one tiny little animal take up so much space?!

September
10-19-2012, 09:29 AM
Haha, Turtle's taken over my moms room, and Aine has taken over my brothers :P (I sleep in the living room, so the hams can't stay in 'my room' lol)

indianna
10-19-2012, 09:40 AM
I know what you mean. I live with my mum for the time being in her spare small room... One bed, one small wardrobe and 3 cages. Here is a photo of the view from my bed.You cant see the playpen and other things that are tucked under my bed!...

lucy1666
10-19-2012, 11:19 AM
I know what you mean. I live with my mum for the time being in her spare small room... One bed, one small wardrobe and 3 cages. Here is a photo of the view from my bed.You cant see the playpen and other things that are tucked under my bed!...

woa hammy heaven :o

peter01
10-19-2012, 01:52 PM
I know the feeling. I have 6 mice, 4 chipmunks and a hamster in my room and everything is theirs! Half my wardrobe is boxes of pet stuff and in my chest of drawers they have 2 drawers then all under my bed is just filled with pet stuff:D

kyrilliondaemon
10-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Pfft... You lot don't know what you're saying. Our bedroom is literally a bed, the cages, a bedside table infront of a cage, and two shelving units of hamster stuff. Our stuff borrows the floor sometimes, has the top shelf on the smaller shelving unit and fits around the cages everywhere else lol. Or goes elsewhere in the flat... (As does loads more of their stuff actually lol)

billybobbs
10-19-2012, 02:33 PM
Know that feeling! My hams an mice are everywhere along with their stuff! I have to move their food out of the kitchen though as my little boy seems to think silvers syrian mix is breakfast cereal xx

purple_x
10-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Totally the same here!
In the living room I have Dexter, Loki, Reuben, The robos and my mice. Plus the large cardboard playpen and the spare 3ft tank.

In my room I have my bunnies and all their stuff plus the other 4 robos in their detolf. I only have a bed in my room...everything else is animal stuff.

In the hallway I have the guinea pigs (I have a large square-ish hallway/landing area)

In the hallway storage cupboard I have spare cages, megazorb and other substrate and hamster toys.

In the kitchen cupboards I have hamster food, treats and medication!!

Angel_Cookie_Vanilla
10-19-2012, 03:06 PM

I love the 2 cages that are alike :)

mangoandmimi
10-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Well i don't have that problem anymore bedroom wise, instead they take up one of the 5 bedrooms in the house. Which isn't really that great, considering there's supposed to be a student/lodger in there. I got upgraded to a bigger bed about 2 months ago which was fab, till i ran out of room for spare cages and had to downgrade again to fit them in..sob..