PDA

View Full Version : Brockholes

haydoms
10-15-2012, 02:57 AM
Hi, Myself and my other half will be attending the Show at Brockholes in November and bringing along one of our Robs, how do we go on about entering it in the show?

souffle
10-15-2012, 03:00 AM
Are you thinking of entering the main show or pets class haydoms?
Main show you need to be there all day and enter before the closing date on the schedule and pets / racing you enter on the day at the hall and before 1pm.
I just added the schedule here : http://www.hamstercentral.com/community/hamster-shows/34177-brockholes-show-10th-november-2012-a.html#post430396

haydoms
10-15-2012, 03:26 AM
Well not sure tbf, i did enter the pet class with a Rob bout 5 yrs ago at maplewell (they weren't in the main show then) but would like to enter the main show if thats possible. Also in the pet class is it just hamsters, or other small rodents too (mice)?

souffle
10-15-2012, 04:10 AM
Firstly is your robo a standard agouti robo? If it is then it can go in class D10. You can then enter duplicate classes for which you are eligible - look at the schedule but I'd think you could enter Novice and Grand Challenge for certain. If it is a Husky or any other type then it can only go in non standard and no duplicate classes.
You need to then either e mail Sue Kilburn who is show secretary or telephone to enter.
The details are on there. You can enter online from the link if you register.
She will want your name(s) the classes you want to enter and whether you need a show pen hired. Robos are shown in Syrian pens so you need to ask to hire a Syrian pen. You pay when you arrive at the show and collect your pen label and hire pen.
Pet class is any small and furry pet. We usually separate and have Hamsters and any other small and furries. You can also enter racing which is a timed ball race on a track. Try and bring your own ball if you want to enter this.

haydoms
10-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Not standard it is then as Tharl is a Pied Rob. May bring one of the mice for the pet show as well and will prob stay all day anyway :)