PDA

View Full Version : Feels like ive been neglecting Nibbs and I feel terrible :(

K1nS
10-12-2012, 03:11 PM
The last 4 days i've been on the late shift at work (2-10pm) and when I come home i've been so tired that I just have pretty much gone straight to bed :o I have cleaned Nibb's wee out daily, fed her etc. but not had any snuggles. Tonight I finished at 10 and im off tomorrow so I got her out and she didn't want to go running around on my desk, she stayed for ages for snuggles, I feel awful now for not spending any time with her for the past 4 days :(

Jodzie04
10-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Life sometimes gets in the way but I am sure she knows you love her lots and sounds like she enjoy cuddles! =)

Womblehands
10-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Aww hun, I know what you mean. I work 11 til 10 and its super tiring with 4 hamsters to entertain. You find a way to juggle though.

Sterluv
10-12-2012, 05:36 PM
I know how you feel. :( Sometimes things get busy and we can't pay much attention to our little fuzzbutts, but they're happy when we do get around to it! Don't worry, you'll be able to pay attention to her soon enough, and she'll appreciate attention :)

sully
10-13-2012, 01:59 AM
I know how you feel. Ive had a cold and cough for the past couple of days and feel like im neglecting mine too.

K1nS
10-13-2012, 03:49 AM
I cant wait for her to wake up later for more snuggles, cleaning her cage out today too as im back at work tomorrow, she wont be happy about that lol