PDA

View Full Version : Who says the relationship isn't requited with hamsters?

Catherine Spark
10-09-2012, 02:01 PM
I find it adorable that they seem to enjoy watching us just as much as we enjoy watching them :D I'll watch Pebbles in her cage and then get on with something on my computer. And then I'll look up and she'll quietly be sitting quietly, watching me work. It makes me squishy inside!

The Hamster's family
10-09-2012, 02:08 PM
I agree !! My Mignon will come to the bar on the side of his cage where I sit and talk to him about anything ! He lays down flat on his belly and 'listens' to me with his paws crossed under his chin...! And then I will come to his cage, not talk and just watch him go around and play and be just as intested at him than he is about me !! He just drives me nuts !! lollllll !!

Enjoy your moments ! =D

Annie xxx

katjacks
10-09-2012, 02:41 PM
i sleep with mine by the side of my bed and all of mine iv found if i wake up during the night they are stood there watching me as if they are trying to watch over me while im asleep lol funny thing is my last hamster if i looked at him while he was watching me he would turn his head quickly as if he didnt want me knowing he was watching me lol

Liz'sHammies
10-09-2012, 02:45 PM
i completely agree:)My winter whites have always come out to look at me if they hear me in my room:)

kyrilliondaemon
10-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Dusty checks on us a few times a day :)

LolaMcMuffin
10-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Lola will always come out to say hi if she thinks theres food! Or she'll come out if she hears another person talking, especially if my 6yr old godson comes round - higher chance of getting more food when I'm not watching!