PDA

View Full Version : On My Way To My Photography Diploma!

Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters
08-17-2012, 10:38 AM
I have been planning to start my photography diploma for a couple of months now but didn't quite have enough money to pay for it so I've been hanging on until I can get some savings together. I got an email from the site that runs the course today saying that they are having a 50% discount on the course if you enrol now! You just can't pass up something like that! So I am officially a student of the Photography Institute and I'm only having to pay just over £11 a week for it (blooming amazing!) I have 24 modules to cover over the next year, a personal tutor and the modules have all been created by uni photography teachers and professional photographers. At the end I get my diploma which I can use to go on and become a professional photographer myself, eeeee I am so excited :D

Flamestriker
08-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Aww well done Erin. After seeing your pics I'm not surprised of your choice of course. I'm sure you will love it.

24 modules over a year? Wow...that's some quality learning.

Good luck with it, although I'm sure you will pass with no probs :)

gellerbing
08-17-2012, 02:31 PM
thats great, a sweet deal too and im sure you will pass no problems :)

souffle
08-17-2012, 02:35 PM
Congratulations Erin and hope you enjoy your course. I'm sure you will do a fantastic job going by the pictures you show us on here :)

Hope
08-17-2012, 02:37 PM
Thats amazing :)

Good luck with it :D