PDA

View Full Version : Joining the northern hammy club

Jane
04-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Okay, so I know I don't actually show my hammies in the main show but I want to join :P

I was looking at the website and I just want to confirm - do I print out the form thingy, fill it in, do the cheque (I know it gives details of what to do on the site) then post it? Is that it? Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything before I go ask dad :P

Jane xx

Spuds Mum
04-13-2008, 12:26 PM
Or you can just join on Saturday Jane - Sue the secretary will have forms ready and waiting for interested people.

You will enjoy the journal I am sure, and I really enjoy being 'in the club' :wink: I'm sure you will too.

Bunsey
04-13-2008, 12:26 PM
yes, that's exactly how i joined the Midland. i'd never even been to a show and i became a member just to get the journals :wink:

Jane
04-13-2008, 12:27 PM
Ooh, I can join at the show then? I'll do that then I think :) It wont matter that I don't have a parent with me will it?

Does that mean I can give cash not a cheque?

Spuds Mum
04-13-2008, 12:32 PM
absolutely - cash always works well at shows! :wink:

Jane
04-13-2008, 12:34 PM
Okay, thanks! :D That's good then because my parents have no idea where their cheque book is because apparently they havn't used a cheque for years :roll: :lol:

souffle
04-13-2008, 02:10 PM
and Jane you can enter newboy in main show too if you fancy having a go :lol: We can lend you a show pen anytime :lol:

Gust0o
04-13-2008, 03:40 PM
and I really enjoy being 'in the club'

So now you're getting married! :x

Sorry, I couldn't pass up the opportunity for that one... !!! :D

Jane
04-14-2008, 08:34 AM
and Jane you can enter newboy in main show too if you fancy having a go :lol: We can lend you a show pen anytime :lol:

Eeeeek. I'm not too sure about that :lol: If I wanted to what would I have to do? I think I might just enter him into pets for now, and I'm going to persuade my dad to take me to shows (I WILL do it! :P)