PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Hams & Who Hams are here!

Holly
04-12-2008, 02:44 AM
Hurrah! We got our prefix certificates (gorgeous certificates!) this morning so Will and I are now Chocolate Hams and Who Hams :wink:

I thought they must be on the way because the name Chocolate Hams crept into the results in this month's journal.

Will is very excited about showing The Doctor and Jack and Who Hams next week!

I_am_plankton
04-12-2008, 02:50 AM
Hehe I got mine today too :) Just a quickie - when you enter a show, do you just say your names at the end of the email or do you put in brackets Custard Hams?

I didn't tell Chris and Pete for Monmouth that I was now Woodland :S

Holly
04-12-2008, 02:54 AM
I don't know, Leanne - when I email my email addy is chocolate hams so that's a bit of a giveaway! You could email Pete and tell him about yours, I think I'll just give our names and the prefixes when I do our entries.

I_am_plankton
04-12-2008, 03:03 AM
It is nice to have it official isn't it hehe. I sent my North somerset entries and put Woodland Hamstery in brackets after my name.

I think I will reply to Pete now and just let them know :)

Jane
04-12-2008, 03:05 AM
Great news :lol:

Basia
04-12-2008, 03:18 AM
Congratulations to all 3 of you. 8)
Leanne, I can't believe you have sent your north-somerset entries already - I still haven't entered Monmouth yet!

I_am_plankton
04-12-2008, 03:23 AM
Leanne, I can't believe you have sent your north-somerset entries already - I still haven't entered Monmouth yet!

I am an eager beaver! All joking aside, if I don't enter when I have the paperwork and info in my head fresh then I would probably forget to do it :S I'm hoping the traffic to and from North Somerset will be ok given that it's on a bank hol!

Bourne Valley Hams
04-12-2008, 03:24 AM
I suppose I really should check and see if I am down to judge at Monmouth!! I'll give Pete a call tommorrow when he is back from Dawlish.

Bourne Valley Hams
04-12-2008, 03:26 AM

I am an eager beaver! All joking aside, if I don't enter when I have the paperwork and info in my head fresh then I would probably forget to do it :S I'm hoping the traffic to and from North Somerset will be ok given that it's on a bank hol!

The North Somerset show is a bit of a pig to get to.
We are still not sure if we are going as Mark detests that show. I feel a little guilty if we don't though as we didn't go last year and entries were really low.

I_am_plankton
04-12-2008, 03:26 AM
I suppose I really should check and see if I am down to judge at Monmouth!! I'll give Pete a call tommorrow when he is back from Dawlish.

That's a really long trip for poor him and Chris to make :S They are very dedicated!

Did Mark say it was OK to bring the selling bits Sue to Monmouth?

souffle
04-12-2008, 03:32 AM
Cograts you three.
When we enter the entry is Custard Hams and we sign it our own names. Anastasia always puts - entries for Custard Hamstery.

Bourne Valley Hams
04-12-2008, 03:32 AM
Yes of course Leanne - you can always take that as read!

Bunsey
04-12-2008, 11:18 AM
brilliant! how long did it take from when you sent off the application?

I_am_plankton
04-12-2008, 01:49 PM

Mine took me about 5 or 6 weeks, I think Julie was close to 2 months?

Mollz
04-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Congratulations - how exciting!

I can't wait until we can register our prefix next year :D

Holly
04-12-2008, 10:59 PM

Mine took me about 5 or 6 weeks, I think Julie was close to 2 months?

Ours was a lot less than that - I didn't send it off quite as promptly as I meant to!