PDA

View Full Version : Dog Biscuits

Louby
04-09-2008, 03:54 AM
Alvin is addicted to them!

Whenever I get any out of the cupboard for our dog, he gets up and looks at me with such pitiful eyes, begging me to let him have another one!

How many would he be ok with having?

He doesn't like his mineral stone, or the wood chewey thing that he has, so its the only thing that he has currently to knaw on, until I go shopping at the weekend!!!! :wink:

Bourne Valley Hams
04-09-2008, 05:07 AM
Sorry - probably my fault!! I give all my hammys dog biscuits but never bother with mineral stones or wood gnaws.
As long as the biscuits don't have too high a salt content (Biscrok is good) he will be fine.

Louby
04-09-2008, 05:09 AM
So you gave him the addiction then Sue?? :D

So would one every couple of days be ok?

hamsterman
05-01-2008, 01:34 PM
:D I bought Bonio puppy bones with milk from the supermarket, they are smaller than regular ones and my hamsters seem to like them, as with everything though - only in moderation.

05-01-2008, 01:47 PM
:D I bought Bonio puppy bones with milk from the supermarket, they are smaller than regular ones and my hamsters seem to like them, as with everything though - only in moderation.

I use the same ones and most of my hamsters love them. And they last for ages. :wink:

Tammy22
05-01-2008, 01:53 PM

I use the same ones and most of my hamsters love them. And they last for ages. :wink:

Me too, lol! All of my hamsters love them! Gives them plenty of calcium too, apparantly.

Tammy x