PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Syrian Breeder in Northern Ireland

PandaBaby
07-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Hey

Can anyone tell me of anyone they know who breed Syrian Hamsters and lives in Northern Ireland?

Not having much luck with Google etc =)

gutterglitterxx
07-21-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm in the US so I can't help, but I wanted to say good luck! :)

Vectis Hamstery
07-22-2012, 01:39 AM
Phoenix Ashes Hamstery is in Northern Ireland, though I'm not sure exactly where. I know they imported some UK shoe hamsters last year.
Phoenix Ashes Hamstery - Home (http://phoenixasheshamstery.weebly.com/index.html)

PandaBaby
07-22-2012, 08:41 AM
Thanks

I did contact them, no response as yet.

=)

Golden_Syrian_Hammmies
08-22-2015, 06:08 AM
Hi i too am form Northern Ireland and came across this thread while searching also for Syrian breeders, only to find like yourselves no one breeds anymore 😕 I had phoned just about every body and every pet shop to find out if they had Syrians and where they sourced from but nothing. It was looking hopeless as I wanted a baby and didn't want to go to pets at home or anywhere like that, until one girl who used to breed told me about a pet shop in Belfast who may have some. So I phoned and went and came home with an 8/9 week old male golden Syrian that I had been looking for ☺️. If anyone who is interested in knowing more would like to contact me I would be glad to give you details. I would highly recommend getting a hamster here, the lady who owns looks after them very well and they are really tame as she has handled them from 4 weeks old. She has a variety of colours as well not just goldens.

PandaBaby
05-03-2016, 03:37 AM
Hey

Great to meet a fellow Northern Irelander.

I haven't been on here in forever.

Since I was last one. Our little dwarf Kiba passed. We then fell in love with a long haired Syrian not long after. Named Oreo. Timid gentle wee baby. But he passed last night. Lived a good couple of years.

I will probably get another. But would want to get one from somewhere like you mentioned.

Can you send me the details please?

Thanks

Golden_Syrian_Hammmies
05-03-2016, 11:49 AM
Hi panda baby :) it is good to meet another fellow NI person! Awh I am sorry your little hams have passed on. I am glad that you got to enjoy them for a few years. I do have some good news :) since then there is someone from here starting up breeding and showing again in NI. His hamsters are being shipped from a breeder in England and will be here in a few weeks. If you can wait till he has some litters? The lady I got fudge off was very nice and her hamsters are the next best thing if you haven't got a breeder but I did want from a breeder where you know the health and history of the hamster and there was no one back then. I will send you details :)