PDA

View Full Version : Will I still be able to?

Mollz
04-05-2008, 09:43 AM
When I register the prefix, I was planning on doing it under mine and mum's names so that we can both show under it. But would this mean that I can't show my hamsters in Junior any more? We will/do have clearly defined hamsters (the current 4 are all mine, but mum's new one from Sue will be Mum) so there will be a clear difference - I can't see why I wouldn't be able too.
This is obviously thinking a year in advance as I can't register the prefix until then, but just wanted to see what all you guys thought.

Matty Day
04-05-2008, 09:50 AM
well i know for a fact if your 16 or over you cant show as a junoir anway so i would say you woudnt be able to shaow any more under junoir :P

Mollz
04-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Yep but I meant for the 4 months that I wasn't 16! (not 16 until April '09, can register prefix in January '09)

souffle
04-05-2008, 01:14 PM
If you register as a hamstery you can still enter under junior as long as the hamsters are yours I believe mollz. You could not enter your mums hamster in the junior class though. Just exclude that one from that class.

Mollz
04-06-2008, 05:24 AM
If you register as a hamstery you can still enter under junior as long as the hamsters are yours I believe mollz. You could not enter your mums hamster in the junior class though. Just exclude that one from that class.

That's what I thought and why we are making it clear which are mine and hers.