PDA

View Full Version : what does this mean.. not seen it before

minkymagicmouse
07-13-2012, 12:15 PM
my minky has got his new cage and he has a wheel he can use , he loves it and spending a lot of time in it like he loves to do in his ball, but i noticed his tail is sticking right up high pretty much pointing to the sky, he seems to have a massive smile on his face too, is this showing hes happy and pleased ?

Kirsty1987
07-13-2012, 12:18 PM
Sounds like he is scenting it carmines tail goes up in the air and he rubs his hips along the side of the wheel it looks very amusing

leedsgurl
07-13-2012, 12:32 PM
This may be a silly question, but are you sure Minky is a boy? as that the tail straight up in the air sounds like something the girls do! but I've known my boys to do a lot of scenting and rubbing too.

minkymagicmouse
07-13-2012, 11:02 PM
This may be a silly question, but are you sure Minky is a boy? as that the tail straight up in the air sounds like something the girls do! but I've known my boys to do a lot of scenting and rubbing too.

hay yes patch did that and she was a girl but hes 100 % male he has two boy parts that when he sit come out lol :D and his back end is massive and he has a very prominent male uno.. as well

he often goes round rubbing his cage, but yesterday when he was in his wheel the tail was pointing up and he seemed to grin a tun . and like you said i thought it was just ladies who did that.

its a bit bezar lol :D xx

billybobbs
07-13-2012, 11:59 PM
Oh well, he seems like he is having fun either way. I'm glad he is settling in to his new home.

minkymagicmouse
07-14-2012, 12:05 AM
thank you :D

Arraminta
07-14-2012, 12:10 AM
My smudge lies on his back rubbing with his legs in the air!! It's hilarious... I keep trying to get a video but not a chance with my camera phobic hammie

Arraminta x

minkymagicmouse
07-14-2012, 08:23 AM
My smudge lies on his back rubbing with his legs in the air!! It's hilarious... I keep trying to get a video but not a chance with my camera phobic hammie

Arraminta x

aww that sounds funny.. minky LOVES the camera some of the pics i have of him, though he lets me know when hes had enough.

StarlightSerenity
07-14-2012, 08:33 AM
Random question - what size is his wheel?

minkymagicmouse
07-15-2012, 12:15 AM
not sure it is rather large though,

StarlightSerenity
07-15-2012, 04:18 AM
'Large' is subjective lol. Measure it :) Or, do you know the name of it? Is it the one that came with the Mini Duna (the cage in the pic looks like one but I've not had coffee yet so it could be anything lol)?