PDA

View Full Version : Aero Update Piccies

Holly
04-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Here's Aero, my P@H special, at approximately 3 months old - she hasn't turned out bad at all (from a type and colour point of view) and she's nearly 160g at 13 weeks! She is as soppy and easy to handle as when I got her:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o209/Holly_Day/IMG_6951.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o209/Holly_Day/IMG_6948.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o209/Holly_Day/IMG_6884.jpg

I'm so happy I went there and found her that day - she's a delight and a joy to have here :wink:

Matty Day
04-01-2008, 01:43 PM
shes a buety i love doves if there standardized i might take them as my second line :x
trouble is i like loads of other colours to :roll:

cloptonite
04-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Wow, she really is something special!!
I too am really taken with that colour, there's something rather delicious about it,lol.
You must be really pleased, and she's lucky you took her home!!

Bunsey
04-01-2008, 02:11 PM
she's really beautiful :D

Gust0o
04-01-2008, 02:41 PM
She's as gorgeous as ever - good to see how she's getting on :)

She was so tame, I couldn't believe it!

Spuds Mum
04-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Hullo again pretty girl! (and Aero of course :oops: )

She really is doing well Julie, you certainly picked a 'gud un' and Im sure she will make some beautiful babies.

DonnaB
04-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Shes beautiful! :D

Basia
04-01-2008, 03:24 PM
She is beautiful. 8)

agatecrystal
04-01-2008, 04:05 PM
shes a buety i love doves if there standardized i might take them as my second line :x

You think that bout a lot of colours don't you? lol. I know it's hard to choose I dont know what colour to have for my 2nd line.

Holly
04-02-2008, 12:59 AM
Thanks guys, I'm so glad we got her (of course now I need blinkers when I go into P@H :roll: ).

Matty Day
04-02-2008, 02:39 AM

You think that bout a lot of colours don't you? lol. I know it's hard to choose I dont know what colour to have for my 2nd line.

ive given myself 2 years 2 choose and im going to try and pen steward so i know what the judges are looking for for each of the colours i like :lol:

agatecrystal
04-02-2008, 04:15 AM
ive given myself 2 years 2 choose and im going to try and pen steward so i know what the judges are looking for for each of the colours i like :lol:

No way I could wait two years to get a hammie lol.
Have you considered buying a hamster lopaedia also? It goes through genetics of syrians and dwarfs and in detail describes the show standards of each colour.[/quote]

Matty Day
04-02-2008, 07:42 AM

No way I could wait two years to get a hammie lol.
Have you considered buying a hamster lopaedia also? It goes through genetics of syrians and dwarfs and in detail describes the show standards of each colour.[/quote]

I am getting it at the next show i just want some first hand experience to as some judges like different things that’s why you can get bis one show and low down the table in the next :wink:
and I am waiting two years as I want to establish my first Syrian line and work on my Chinese one and two years is when I will have separate Dom spot and normal Chinese ones and first hand experience is far more valuable than any book in my opinion. And can whittle it down over time and cross colour of my list :lol:

Mollz
04-02-2008, 08:45 AM
Oh, she is really blossoming Julie and has such a pretty little face. You really picked a good pet shop ham there!

She has made me really love Doves (hams not birds lol).

Holly
04-02-2008, 09:33 AM
Thank you Mollz - I have to say she looks nicer in the flesh as well - sort of a pinky/purply colour that the camera doesn't catch!

nooboo
04-02-2008, 10:23 AM
she is a cutie!

i thought that when i first saw her, and just think she is growing more beautiful

then again i guess i am dove bias, but i would love to have one of her babies....when she is ready of cause :P

Holly
04-02-2008, 10:30 AM
then again i guess i am dove bias, but i would love to have one of her babies....when she is ready of cause :P

Well, she's off to Sheryl's at Brockholes :wink:

We'll then collect her once she's pregnant as Sheryl's worried about an aging Kookai in a house full of kids, quite understandable as my lot are all used to a fair amount of noise and Kookai isn't. I need to go to the Trafford Centre with my sis anyway - I hate shopping but I have promised - and collecting my pregnant hamster is as good a reason as any to go there :P

Sheryl wants a baby and so do Will and I but I already have you on my mental baby list Noo :wink:

Mollz
04-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Thank you Mollz - I have to say she looks nicer in the flesh as well - sort of a pinky/purply colour that the camera doesn't catch!

I can't wait to see her in the flesh again - we must have shows that we can both get to at some point so I can see her :D