PDA

View Full Version : More photos of our lovely Alvin!

Louby
03-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Just had to post these!

Just got out of the bath, and decided to have a snuggle with my favourite hairy little man.

How cute is he?? Sue...you must be so proud! :D

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/Loubster/AlvinGettingTamer019_edited.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/Loubster/AlvinGettingTamer018_edited.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/Loubster/AlvinGettingTamer011_edited.jpg

[/list]

Basia
03-30-2008, 03:57 PM
Aw those are just great photos, he is such a lovely colour - you must be really pleased with him, he is beautiful.

Louby
03-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Thankyou, we are so thrilled with him. So much so that i've been badgering Sue for a BE Cream next!

Gust0o
03-30-2008, 04:01 PM
Aww, how cute?! :)

sammys/mum
03-31-2008, 12:23 AM
As Alvin is so gorgous do you know what colour he is?

Bourne Valley Hams
03-31-2008, 12:39 AM
As Alvin is so gorgous do you know what colour he is?
He is a sable roan sammys mum.

Holly
03-31-2008, 01:04 AM
And a beautiful Sable Roan at that :wink: ....plus he looks lovely and tame (as Sue's baby hamsters always are). I'm wondering if Alvin is Captain Jack's brother? :wink:

He does look different to Molly, our Sable Roan (I see what Teresa means about the Silver Sable now - am wondering if we might get some SG's in our litter :shock: )

Louby
03-31-2008, 01:34 AM
He is lovely and tame.

We had a couple of days when he was shy and jumpy (he did his houdini act and had a nighttime explore around my little boys room. I'm sure he knew that he would get a lovely new cage out of it! :wink: ) but now he is fine with being stroked and handled again, and LOVES his new home!

I dreamt about hamsters last night! Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I'm hooked!

Bourne Valley Hams
03-31-2008, 01:40 AM
And a beautiful Sable Roan at that :wink: ....plus he looks lovely and tame (as Sue's baby hamsters always are). I'm wondering if Alvin is Captain Jack's brother? :wink:

Indeed he is Julie!!
Louise cheated and popped up here the Friday before Thame so she could get the pick of the litter.
Alvin was the only SH Sable Roan in the litter. She was tempted with the little runty LH roan but seeing my big boy SH Sable Roan Caffrey swayed the decision! :D

Louby
03-31-2008, 01:53 AM
I did!! :D

Sneeky me...I nabbed Alvin before he got snapped up at Thame! If the little LH Sable Roan had been SH then we would have had him though, he was sooooo cute, and i'm a sucker for a runt.

I can't wait for Monmouth now!

Spuds Mum
03-31-2008, 11:26 AM

He does look different to Molly, our Sable Roan (I see what Teresa means about the Silver Sable now - am wondering if we might get some SG's in our litter :shock: )

do you think Julie? I was thinking how similar he was to ours, apart from the satin of ours! But then I was thinking about how different the satin makes the roan look, so Im not disagreeing of course. I am still not convinced there is Sg in Princess as she had 16 children and no ivories,or other silver grey combos..

But anyway, Alvin is adorable, Louby