PDA

View Full Version : is it possible?

Mystic
05-28-2012, 11:18 PM
hey guys is it possible to get a thread for art started on here? like cold i just make one in hamster chat or could some one make a separate thread just for art?

HollyHamster
05-29-2012, 12:37 AM
I think that is a great idea. Maybe include all kinds of hamster themed creativity in it. Things like writing ( poems, short stories, even whole books ) art ( paintings, drawings, etchings, etc.) and sculptures/figurines. Perhaps later, if its popular enough, it can be divided further into more specific threads and allotted a section of its own.

You are referring to hamster themed creativity? Right? If its not what you meant and are referring to general themed creativity, maybe starting a similar thread in the miscellaneous section is the way to go.

Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters
05-29-2012, 01:40 AM
That sounds like a good plan, a thread where people can share their art work and receive feedback on it too if they ask for it, it would certainly be neater for it to all be in one thread rather than several different ones that individual members start up :) I think making it in the misc section is a good idea to as it allows for both hamster and non-hamster art :)

Mystic
05-29-2012, 02:51 AM
thats true, maybe if we cant get a main thread then i could just start one up in the misc, and i could start one for sharing art and one for hamster related art too lol

Lynternette
05-29-2012, 02:57 AM
Great idea!

souffle
05-29-2012, 02:57 AM
That sounds like a good suggestion Mystic. Can you hang fire for a couple of days and it will be discussed in mods and we will consider setting a board for art topics.

Mystic
05-29-2012, 10:57 PM
That sounds like a good suggestion Mystic. Can you hang fire for a couple of days and it will be discussed in mods and we will consider setting a board for art topics.

ok sounds awesome, i will wait to hear how it goes thank you souffle!

souffle
05-31-2012, 03:24 AM
You will be pleased to know that the new 'Creative Corner ' is now up and running and this thread is now housed there :)

Mystic
05-31-2012, 10:12 PM
You will be pleased to know that the new 'Creative Corner ' is now up and running and this thread is now housed there :)

YAY! thanks so much! cant wait to post things! WOOO!\\:D/