PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a s/h cinnamon female

Yaffle
03-20-2008, 06:56 AM
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post but I desperately want to find a nice s/h cinnie girl so if anyone is expecting any in future planned litters please let me know :D

Moosley
03-21-2008, 04:50 PM
I've got an accidental litter of cinnies! They should be nice and huge but have weird genetics. My mistake (kind of! i wanted cinnies, just NOT from this mating) I didnt consider the fact that my yellow didnt carry black and my black didnt have any yellow in the lines. Got a lovely litter of goldens and cinnies, mainly dom spots.

I havent sexed them but I have four cinnies and chances are, at least one is female, they will be short haired too. They are only about 10 days old i think, will have to check my post.

Yaffle
03-22-2008, 03:37 AM
Hi Moosley, that's great, can you keep me posted on them please, perhaps you could pm me when they are ready to be re-homed. Have I met you at any of the shows before?

Moosley
03-23-2008, 10:13 AM
Probably not, I havent been to many shows, the only guaranteed show i can get to is London Champs in Reading, the others are all a 'wait and see'. Thame was my first time showing and the father of this litter got a Reserve in his SH AOC male class. The female is from a petshop that I know well and despite this, if she keeps her condition as she has now, i might possibly show her too at some point as she is gorgeous.

I completely forgot to check sexes of the Cinnies this morning, i know the best looking one is male though LOL

I bought a SH Cinnie girl at Thame to mate to Tango my Cinnie male who got a 1st in his class.

Spuds Mum
03-23-2008, 12:09 PM
You and me both claire, and we know two brothers who would love to have nice cinnie girlfriends dont we? :wink:

I'm still on the lookout, so if I hear of any, then I will certainly pass the information on. It is worth waiting for a really nice girl though claire because Snarf and Tabasco have some real potential I think, and at least having males, you and I have a little more time for 'family planning' :D

Moosley
03-23-2008, 12:36 PM
I'll update you all on any litters I have then! ;)

Lookout for photos in the breeding section of my litter with cinnies in!

Yaffle
03-24-2008, 05:06 AM
Yeah definately keep us updated Moosley, will be looking forward to seeing pictures.
And yeah Teresa I think two lovely boys deserve two lovely girls but like you say I'm in no rush, I want to find the right girl for Snarf, he'll have to be patient and wait :D [/quote]

Yaffle
03-24-2008, 09:11 AM
Have just seen the picture of Tango that you've posted and he's fab! I'd definately be interested in cinnie pup from him :D

Moosley
03-25-2008, 07:02 AM
You might have to wait for Tango's litter LOL I only got the one solid cinnie and he is all boy! I have a couple of cinnie dom spots I think LOL.

Tango and Fanta will be my next pairing but not for a month minimum because I have a litter due in a week and then im going on holiday.