PDA

View Full Version : hannah escaped on heat and went wild for boys!

Bunsey
03-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Hannah managed to rip her ball in half tonight, whilst the lads were also out. I spotted all 3 lads' balls together and there was hannah sniffing all of them and weaving between the balls. she selected Oscar and went mad circling round his ball scent-marking and lifting her tail in the air at him. She absolutely STANK of heat smell. I think oscar's ball got slimed :lol:

I thought it was really interesting how she obviously knew the best male specimen out of an older male, a pet shop tiny male and a big healthy fertile male.

she's now safely locked in and in a bit of a mood. :lol:

Spacemonkey
03-19-2008, 08:30 PM
Hahahahaha!

I've seen it happen a few times here, the poor boys didn't know what hit them, they were feeling a bit harrassed... :lol:

Well, when a girl knows, she knows :wink:

Mollz
03-20-2008, 10:18 AM
Ha she was obviously in the mood and thought that Oscar was a good match!

You were just lucky the others didn't escape too really :D

Bourne Valley Hams
03-20-2008, 10:55 AM
I once had a sable roan female escape from her cage on the same night a 6 week old black boy escaped. I had been planning to mate her up to a really nice cream that week, but sure enough, 16 days later a litter of umbrous gold babies appeared!

agatecrystal
03-21-2008, 06:23 AM
lol. Heard of that happening before. You are very lucky none of the boys ended up roaming free at the same time!

Gust0o
03-23-2008, 06:58 AM
Bob will chase after Harry and Hobbs, whilst they're out in their balls - as she's a bit heavier, she can normally pin their balls against the wall, or wherever; normally followed by some air vent 'kissing' before one of us rescues the chap :x

It's quite funny to see happening - and Bob just can't make her mind up, of the two! :D