PDA

View Full Version : mikey is dying... :(

agatecrystal
03-14-2008, 10:24 AM
My first hamster Mikey is on his way out. went to the vets today and was told he was gunna die very soon :-(..... wish I could have had a litter off him before he died sp I had something to remind me of him. Hes over 2 years old so hes had a good life bless him.

Spuds Mum
03-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Oh I am so sorry to hear that, I hope he is not in pain and that you can spend the time you have left together in peace and love.

I understand what you mean about having a litter, but I would suggest taking lots of photos to help seal all of your happy memories together. Two years is a good age, and just remember that he has spent that in a loving home with you and has enjoyed a happy life.

May your passing be peaceful Mikey, I know you will be surrounded by love and care now, just as throughout the past two years.

*hugs to you*

souffle
03-14-2008, 11:51 AM
I am sorry to hear that Mikey is ill. Treasure these twilight times and let him know how much he is loved even though that may just mean talking to him. He has had a good long life but I know that is no consolation. I hope his path is gentle when his time comes. Thinking of you. :(

Mollz
03-14-2008, 12:01 PM
I'm sorry to hear this.
He has had a good life at 2 years old, and I agree that pictures really help to remember the good times that you have shared together.

My thoughts are with you and Mikey.