PRESENTS A SHOW UNDER NHC RULES ON SATURDAY 19th April 2008
AT BROCKHOLES VILLAGE HALL, BROCKHOLES LANE,
NEAR HOLMFIRTH. HD9 7ED

DOORS OPEN: 10.15AM
STOCK TO BE BENCHED BY 10.45AM
JUDGING COMMENCES: 11.00AM PROMPT Show Secretary: Sue Kilburn
Tel: 01226 218439
Catering: Lynne Blair

All entries are non-transferable and cannot be refunded. LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNLESS BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT WITH THE SHOW SECRETARY. Cheques should be made payable to the Northern Hamster Club.

All Sales MUST be booked in with Ken Skill, Tel: 07742 822060 or e-mail: [email protected] together with all pedigree details. Sales and Donations will not be accepted without a pedigree certificate and correct accompanying paperwork.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES:-
THURSDAY 17TH APRIL – 9.00PM

CLOSING DATE FOR SALES: -
MONDAY 14TH APRIL– 9.00PM

SYRIAN JUDGE: T.B.A
SYRIAN STRAIGHT CLASSES: 25P PER ENTRY
1. Golden m/f
2. Cream m/f
3. Yellow m/f
4. Cinnamon m/f
5. White m/f
6. Patterned m/f
7. A.O.C. m/f
8. Satin m/f
9. Long-haired White m/f
10. Long-haired Cream m/f
11. Long-haired Patterned m/f
12. Long-haired A.O.C. m/f
13. Long-haired Satin m/f
SYRIAN DUPLICATE CLASSES: 5P PER ENTRY
14. Junior (under 16)
15. Novice (member in 1st year of exhibiting)
16. Intermediate (member in 2nd year of exhibiting)
17. Young Stock (up to 16 weeks old)
18. Breeder
19. Grand Challenge
OTHER SYRIAN CLASSES: 25P PER ENTRY - 20. Non-Standard m/f

DWARF JUDGE: T.B.A.
DWARF SPECIES STRAIGHT CLASSES: 25P PER ENTRY
D1. Campbell Normal m/f
D2. Campbell Albino m/f
D3. Campbell Argenté m/f
D4. Winter White Normal m/f
D5. Winter White Sapphire m/f
D6. Winter White Pearl m/f
D7. Chinese m/f OTHER SPECIES DUPLICATE CLASSES: 5P PER ENTRY
D8. Junior
D9. Novice (as above)
D10. Intermediate (as above)
D11. Young Stock (up to 16 weeks old)
D12. Breeder
D13. Grand Challenge
DWARF OTHER CLASSES: 25P PER ENTRY - D14. Non-Standard m/f

All the above classes MUST be exhibited in the approved show pens.
One piece of fruit or vegetable and a small dog biscuit (supplied by Northern Hamster Club) MUST be placed in the show pen before benching.
Hire Pens: £1.00 per pen – subject to availability. Novice & Intermediate exhibitors will be given priority. Arrange with Show Secretary when booking entries. Hire Pens must be returned clean to the Show Secretary at the end of the show.
Please bring your own shavings (shorthaired) and wood based cat litter (longhaired).
Trophies & Rosettes: Awarded as appropriate, cards for first 4 places, all classes.

32. Pet Class: 50p per entry - entries taken on day. Exhibitors of main classes may enter Roborovskii’s and other small and furry rodents in Pets. Exhibitors may also enter Pets Class if showing 3 or less in the main classes.
Other Activities: Hamster Racing will be held at this Show so don’t forget to bring your little racers with you!
PET JUDGING COMMENCES – 2.00pm prompt (entries by 1.30pm please) followed by Hamster Racing (Pet Class & Hamster Race entry – 50p). Hamsters cannot be entered in any other classes if exhibited in class 20, 31 or 32.

Directions:
From M1. Leave motorway at J37 signposted Barnsley/Manchester. At roundabout take exit onto the A628
(signposted Manchester) Follow A628 for approx 3 miles through Silkstone. At small roundabout at
Hoylandswaine take 3rd exit on to A629 (signposted Huddersfield) Continue for approx. 5 miles. Bear left at the
Sovereign Pub on left past the caravan sales area on to the A635 signposted Manchester. Continue forward into
New Mill. As you come down the hill turn sharp right (go in R filter lane. (See post office opposite you) on to the
A616 signposted Huddersfield. Continue on this road entering Brockholes. Turn right immediately after the zebra
crossing and you will see the village hall set on the slope in front of you to your left,
From M62: Leave M62 at J24. Follow signs for A629 Huddersfield. Continue on this road following signs for Ring
road, Town centre, Oldham. When you reach the ring road (you will see the Bus Station and multi story car park
opposite you) turn right and stay in the middle lane following signs for A616, Holmfirth, Sheffield through traffic
lights. Follow signs for Home Valley and bear left after Suzuki garage on left. Bear L at lights at end and follow
road for 3 miles. Keep in left lane at Honley Somerfield Garage and past playing fields entering Brockholes. Turn
left immediately after zebra crossing in front of post office. The hall is on your left set on the hill side.
Please note there is limited parking by the hall so you may need to drop off then park in a street parking pla

Bunsey
03-13-2008, 04:48 AM
i'm not sure about this one. google gives it as 1hr 35min, which means about 2 hours but it's a complex journey, up to manchester and round then across.

the jury's out for a bit i think :lol:

souffle
03-13-2008, 05:07 AM
Its our own show Bunsey :lol: It is about 10 miles from Mapplewell. :lol:

Bunsey
03-13-2008, 05:49 AM
i went the other way to mapplewell, across to derby and then up the M1, which was easier, but it took 2.5 hours and i wouldn't do it again! i've never gone the via manchester way cos it always looked too scary! :lol:

Yaffle
03-13-2008, 06:32 AM
I'll be there, footy match or not, Neil is definately taking me to this show!

Gust0o
03-13-2008, 06:39 AM
About an hour away - put me down as a 'maybe', as I've no idea what I'm doing that month :)

Holly
03-13-2008, 07:21 AM
We are definites - it's my boys' favourite show (because of the park across the road :P ).

Spuds Mum
03-13-2008, 11:36 AM
well I haven't broached the subject with dearly beloved, but I am sure we will be there.

littlemissdwarfhamster
03-17-2008, 01:44 PM
Just got my show schedule and it says Sue is show sec not sheryl - which is right?

I will have gained two leu days by working easter bank holidays so i am hoping to use one of those to get the day off for the show :-) Fingers crossed.

Spuds Mum
03-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Hi LMDH, nice to see you here, hope you are well.

You are more observant than me! I hadn't noticed that at all. I usually just go from the Northern website, which says Sheryl, but I guess we need to know for definite to sort out our entries etc.
can you enlighten us Souff, as its your show?
Teresa

Jane
03-17-2008, 02:49 PM
Hmm..I might go..went last year didn't I? Maybe I'll enter Charliebum into pets..hm..

Spuds Mum
03-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Oh that would be good Jane. I haven't seen you for ages, and I need to check you still look healthy now you're veggie :wink: (only joking after your other thread). Really though it would be great to see you and CharlieBum x

souffle
03-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Well spotted that I never even noticed. :lol: I will give sue a call and ask and let you know asap.

Mollz
03-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Wish I could be in two places at once, but unfortunately Monmouth is on the same day. Plus it is too far anyway.

Gust0o
03-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Confirmed, we're going - just don't let me buy any more from Sheryl... this time we definitely are out of space! :D

Unless there are more goldens like Spuds and Yaffles :roll:

:x

Bunsey
03-17-2008, 04:03 PM
oh yeah, i hadn't noticed the 2 on one day thing! both are too far really, but i might end up having to stalk Jean to one to pick up a baby :lol:

Spuds Mum
03-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Dont say that Gus - you know we have a litter of goldens at the moment! :shock:
And you would be more than welcome to a little beauty, but I wont encourage you for the time being.....much! :wink:

souffle
03-20-2008, 01:48 PM
I have changed the show schedule on the first post. Please note the show secretary is now Sue Kilburn and entries are by telephone.

Jane
03-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Looks like I'll be here :lol: Most likely with Charlie in pets I think..

souffle
03-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Weyy great news Jane. Will you help us out in the kitchen?

Jane
03-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Weyy great news Jane. Will you help us out in the kitchen?

Ooh, tell me more please :wink:

What would I do? Could dad help out too? He might feel a bit lonely otherwise - sat in a room full of hamsters on his own :P

souffle
03-21-2008, 12:58 PM
Making toasties, teas, coffee, juice etc keeping the judges fueled up, serving the people who come would be great Jane. Your dad is welcome to help too but if he wanted to leave you for the day and come back you are welcome to come up to our house with Pophammy till he collects you. :lol:

Jane
03-21-2008, 01:01 PM
Okies cool :D I'll ask dad about it later/tomorrow but sounds good to me :) Would it matter that we will only be there for a few hours not all day?

souffle
03-21-2008, 01:05 PM
No problems. I will put you on the rota for kitchen duties. I think pet class judging is 2pm so entries need to be in by 1.30 ish so I guess you will be arriving around lunch time so that is good. Thanks :lol:

Spuds Mum
03-21-2008, 01:46 PM
If you need to put Arti & I on the rota for anything just do it Souff. We will do as we are told! :D

souffle
03-22-2008, 03:44 AM
Thank you. I am sure there will be jobs for everyone as I will be rushing around like a crazy cookie :lol:

Holly
03-22-2008, 04:53 AM
We are definitely going and will also be happy to help for part of the day, souffle :)

I do like to try and listen to some of the judging if I can these days as I'm trying to learn and have picked up a lot already but I'll be happy to do a kitchen stint like last time.

Jane, it's a nice kitchen at the Brockholes hall and I helped a bit last year - it's fairly easy once you get going and certainly nothing to worry about.

Jane
03-22-2008, 04:54 AM
Jane, it's a nice kitchen at the Brockholes hall and I helped a bit last year - it's fairly easy once you get going and certainly nothing to worry about.

So I should stop worrying and being scared then? :lol: :lol:

Okay, thanks. I'll just worry about meeting all you scary people again now then :wink:

Gust0o
03-24-2008, 05:29 PM
Thank you. I am sure there will be jobs for everyone as I will be rushing around like a crazy cookie

Obviously, myself and Al would be more than happy to help with anything!

I've just noticed your Golden thread, Spud... and someone offered me a Black male the other day, too!

Temptation, temptation - it's a good job Al joined this forum, eh? Though she's doing a poor job at protecting me from temptation! :x

Bunsey
04-06-2008, 05:30 PM
is there a raffle here because i've got a box of stuff that's gonna go to charity, or you could do a raffle. it's decent stuff, like videos and some ham toys.

souffle
04-07-2008, 03:17 AM
Thats great Bunsey. You can give it to Sue who will be pleased to use it for the raffle or maybe pets prizes or something. Everything helps :lol:

Bunsey
04-07-2008, 05:09 AM
cool, i'll bring some of it down then. i'll save some for Willington. I'm really trying to support that show and tell everyone about it because it made a loss last year and i don't want it to be cancelled!

Yaffle
04-10-2008, 05:36 AM
Just over a week to go...I'm getting very excited!

I need my hamster fix :lol:

Gonna do my entries this wknd :D

agatecrystal
04-10-2008, 05:57 AM
cool, i'll bring some of it down then. i'll save some for Willington. I'm really trying to support that show and tell everyone about it because it made a loss last year and i don't want it to be cancelled!
I hope not cos I'm going lol.

Jane
04-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Okay, I'm definately going to this now. Spud's Mum has very kindly offered to take me :D So that means dad doesn't have to be a taxi which he's happy about..so all is good!

souffle
04-11-2008, 03:39 AM
That's great Jane. You are a hero SM :lol: And Jane will be able to stay all day too :lol:

agatecrystal
04-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Wish I could go but all of these shows are miles and miles upon more miles away from me :( good luck for tomorrow everyone :D

I_am_plankton
04-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Wish I could go but all of these shows are miles and miles upon more miles away from me :( good luck for tomorrow everyone :D

It's next week ;) Same as Monmouth hehe

Jane
04-12-2008, 04:21 AM
I can't decide whether to take Charlie for pets or not :lol:

souffle
04-12-2008, 04:27 AM
Yes!

Jane
04-12-2008, 04:32 AM
:lol: I get scared that he's gunna bite whoever though! Then again, he's never bit anyone (except he's nibbled my mum when she's just been eating :roll:) so I guess it's really unlikely..

I think I'll bring him then.

Yaffle
04-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Can you do email entries for this show? Can't see an email address on schedule?

Spuds Mum
04-12-2008, 12:45 PM
I think its phone only Claire

Bunsey
04-12-2008, 12:48 PM
i hate phoning, i'd much rather email. if i was sec, i'd be annoyed at people phoning up all the time!

This show now includes two de-tours to collect ham cages in huddersfield and manchester :lol:

Jane
04-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Ooh, I didn't realise that you will be there Bunsey :wink: What do you look like?? If you see a 14 year old girl stood in a corner looking terrified - that will be me! :lol: Feel free to come say hi!

Bunsey
04-12-2008, 01:30 PM
i'm 5ft 7", reddish hair, usually wearing brown coat and black trousers... and with a 5ft 4" lady with mousey hair saying "can we go home yet" while i go "oooh, hammies" :lol:

arlev
04-12-2008, 01:36 PM
i'm 5ft 7", reddish hair, usually wearing brown coat and black trousers... and with a 5ft 4" lady with mousey hair saying "can we go home yet" while i go "oooh, hammies" :lol:

I thought everyone was like that at hamster shows?!

agatecrystal
04-12-2008, 02:14 PM

It's next week ;) Same as Monmouth hehe

Messed my dates up meant next week lol.

Yaffle
04-12-2008, 02:19 PM
You must come say hello to me Jane I wanna see which of Bronte's babies you choose, and Bunsey too!

Teresa will point me out but there's a very bad pic of me in another post under breeding (my chin isn't normally so big :lol: ) and I'll be with my OH who has very big hair and a beard :D

souffle
04-12-2008, 04:00 PM
There is no chance of Jane standing in a corner as she will be too busy in the kitchen making toasties, entering Charlie and his brother in pets and racing, sweeping up etc etc to be shy.

Yaffle
04-12-2008, 05:00 PM
oh btw let me know if you need any help Souff, me and Neil would be glad to help :D
I'd quite like to help behind the sales desk but I can turn my hand to some toastie making too :lol:

arlev
04-13-2008, 01:06 AM
There is no chance of Jane standing in a corner as she will be too busy in the kitchen making toasties,...

It sounds like the kitchen is the place to be this Saturday - just about everyone's gonna be in there making food.

Jane
04-13-2008, 04:26 AM
There is no chance of Jane standing in a corner as she will be too busy in the kitchen making toasties, entering Charlie and his brother in pets and racing, sweeping up etc etc to be shy.

:lol: Ooh, I forgot about racing! I might enter Charlie into racing so he can loose again bless him :P

I didn't think about entering new hammy either - do you think that would be okay for him or a bit stressful?

Spuds Mum
04-13-2008, 05:20 AM
No - Im sure it will be fine - we may enter some of his brothers also to make up the numbers :x

Jane
04-13-2008, 05:26 AM
Okies then I guess I will enter him into pets too then :wink: Do you think I can enter him as "no name" :lol:

Eeee, I want to make another carrier now..wonder what dad will think if I ask if we can go box shopping :lol:

Spuds Mum
04-13-2008, 05:30 AM
What do you mean Jane? Sorry - hard of understanding! Is there anything you need to borrow from me/or I can help with?

Little noname is currently at the water bottle, looking at me (well one of them is - so it could end up being yours!)

They say "hello Mummy :lol: "

Jane
04-13-2008, 05:32 AM
Don't worry :wink: I'm saying I want to make another carrier like Charlie's for him, but I know you've said I can have a carrier which you're bringing with him so it will be fine I'm sure :D

Awww, tell him I say hi and give him a hug from me :lol:

Gust0o
04-13-2008, 09:55 AM
Can I pre-order my sausage butty, or is that being cheeky?! :x

souffle
04-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Sorry gus only toasties, hot dogs & filled rolls and our famous home made rice crispie bar!
thanks for all the offers of help. We really appreciate it everyone and I will ask you on the day when I see what is needed. Many thanks from PH and I. :lol:

Bunsey
04-13-2008, 12:46 PM
i prefer toasties and hot dogs. Here in Stoke, we don't have butter on our bacon/sausage sarnies, so it was quite shocking at Mapplewell to receive one with butter on! i made my mum eat it :oops:

Gust0o
04-13-2008, 03:47 PM
Madness!

As everyone knows, butter goes on bacon butties - no sauce. Why ruin perfection?

Sausage butties, however, may have red or brown... or mayo, if you're having one of my posh ones. But that's only served at Chez Gus! And the waiting list is long, let me tell you! :x

No sausage butties though - next you'll be saying there'll be no gin & tonics! Or, we've run out of lime! :shock:

I would be perfectly happy with a toastie, many thanks :D

Bunsey
04-13-2008, 03:55 PM
well, i don't like bacon anyway, but butter on sausage is just revolting! no no, sausage and melted cheese with tomato sauce. ah yes.

or a nice sausage and cheese oatcake. can't beat that. If i have a show i'll serve sausage or bacon oatcakes. :P

arlev
04-13-2008, 10:36 PM
This is just to let people know that I shan't (at this time) be coming up with my wife to the show on Saturday.

The book needs to be approved by the 'Committee' (which is fine - I can wait until the next show) and, besides, I cancelled our trip to Middlesbrough so we could be there...

...we shall go up to Middlesbrough as planned.

So, unless we have to cancel Middlesbrough (this time permanently), we both hope you all have a great time at the show (and try not to overdose on sausage sandwiches, huh?).

Yaffle
04-14-2008, 05:55 AM
Sorry you won't be there Arlev, maybe next time :D

Bunsey
04-14-2008, 12:25 PM
any news on who's judging yet?

nooboo
04-14-2008, 12:28 PM
i believe Sarah is judging syrians and Sheryl dwarfs

Bunsey
04-14-2008, 12:33 PM
ah, my hams have never been judged by either of those, so no idea what to expect. With some other judges i've sort of learnt who seems to like certain hams of mine e.g. Paddy does well under Andrew and Frasier and poorly under Jean and Mel

I_am_plankton
04-14-2008, 01:11 PM
ah, my hams have never been judged by either of those, so no idea what to expect. With some other judges i've sort of learnt who seems to like certain hams of mine e.g. Paddy does well under Andrew and Frasier and poorly under Jean and Mel

No idea re Sarah but Sheryl has been consistent the times I have seen her judge, especially when I booked for her at Alcester :)

Gust0o
04-14-2008, 03:39 PM
No idea re Sarah but Sheryl has been consistent the times I have seen her judge, especially when I booked for her at Alcester

I will also note that Sheryl is a fantastic one to approach should you have any questions, or like any advice - she made a lot of time for me and Al at Topcliffe, which I thought was really nice.

Spuds Mum
04-14-2008, 11:03 PM
I'll second that about Sheryl, but then I have found that about every person I have approached to be honest!

Hamster people are the friendliest people :x

Spuds Mum
04-15-2008, 08:56 AM
I've just spoken to Sue to confirm my entries, and she mentioned they are really short for the raffle, so if anyone can donate a raffle prize for the show, I am sure that Sue will be thrilled! :x

oh - and there are no sales booked in for the show yet, apparently, apart from (now) 2 LH golden males and 1 SH golden male. :wink:

Jane
04-15-2008, 09:09 AM
I've just spoken to Sue to confirm my entries, and she mentioned they are really short for the raffle, so if anyone can donate a raffle prize for the show, I am sure that Sue will be thrilled! :x

oh - and there are no sales booked in for the show yet, apparently, apart from (now) 2 LH golden males and 1 SH golden male. :wink:

Oooh, I guess that will be some of [still not sure]s brothers then? :wink:

Bunsey
04-15-2008, 05:23 PM
i am bringing a box of stuff for the raffle.

Yaffle
04-16-2008, 05:38 AM
[quote= oh - and there are no sales booked in for the show yet, apparently, apart from (now) 2 LH golden males and 1 SH golden male. :wink:[/quote]

uh oh! Must not look :lol:

Jane
04-16-2008, 08:03 AM

You know you want one :lol:

agatecrystal
04-16-2008, 01:03 PM

You know you want one :lol:
we all want one when its a hammie lol.

Spuds Mum
04-16-2008, 01:06 PM
You're right, we all do want our hammies dont we? :D
Now I gave Yaffle a sable from a previous litter (Minxie), and she gave me a cinnamon (Tabasco), so I calculate that it is my turn to increase Yaffles hamster numbers don't you??? :wink:

Yaffle
04-16-2008, 01:08 PM
hee hee don't, I've caught myself thinking of names today :lol:

Gust0o
04-17-2008, 11:46 AM
Right, all booked in - we will have Bob, Wesley and Biggie with us.

Biggie may, or may not, be a hybrid - but this would seem the best place to confirm that!

Yaffle
04-17-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm taking Snarf and Mojito, and my Robo girls for pets and to be sexed!

Bunsey
04-17-2008, 12:06 PM
i'm booked in as well, just paddy though. I couldn't decide about Oscar, but decided against as he got upset last time and with him having no skirt and browning i thought he won't do well anyway. I might bring him along for the race. he'll enjoy a good sit and sniff session :lol:

i'll have to sort out my big box of potential raffle items. i'd put some videos in there, but then i realised i can't put 18 rated vids in a raffle for kids!! :oops:

littlemissdwarfhamster
04-17-2008, 01:42 PM
Just booked my lot in :-)

And yes I am judging the syrians. As for what I like, well, I do give out extra marks for those hamsters accompanied with a cup of tea...... LOL only joking. I hope I judge fairly, I always try too.

But as a little hint - I hate dirty show pens, so get cleaning!

Spuds Mum
04-17-2008, 01:46 PM
You may be judging lots of black dom spots then, when we are all painting our show pens and the paint hasn't had chance to dry! :wink:

Well I will no doubt be trying to earwig to find out more, and no doubt I will forget to look at the judging book at the end of the show - someone remind me please! :D

littlemissdwarfhamster
04-17-2008, 01:52 PM
Thats fine i like black patterned hams :-D

souffle
04-17-2008, 02:04 PM
What if the hamster is accompanied by a bottle of champagne LMDH? Make sure you rifle through the shavings and cat litter in case there are coins of gold hidden there.......
:lol: :lol: :lol:

littlemissdwarfhamster
04-17-2008, 02:06 PM
Damn Souffle how did you know I love Champagne? :-D

Jane
04-18-2008, 08:31 AM
I'm excited now hehe :lol: Charlie is definately coming for pets - I could find his carrier last night :shock: but I managed to eventually. The new hammy is going in pets too I think :wink:

Spuds Mum
04-18-2008, 08:35 AM
What if the hamster is accompanied by a bottle of champagne LMDH? Make sure you rifle through the shavings and cat litter in case there are coins of gold hidden there.......
:lol: :lol: :lol:

But whilst rifling LMDH, just make sure you watch out for wet paint :x

And how about entering a little noname too Jane? :x

Mollz
04-18-2008, 08:37 AM
I'm excited now hehe :lol: Charlie is definately coming for pets - I could find his carrier last night :shock: but I managed to eventually. The new hammy is going in pets too I think :wink:
I'm sure Charlie and your new little one will do wonderfully in pets Jane. Make sure you introduce your newbie when you get home too :)
I'm sure you will travel fine and have a brilliant day - so no need to worry about a thing :D

Jane
04-18-2008, 08:47 AM
And how about entering a little noname too Jane? :x

:lol: I'm thinking of entering noname into pets too :wink:

Thanks Mollz - I'm sure I'll be fine but I'm worried about scary hamster people :P Oh and I hope Charlie doesn't bite whoever is judging pets lol.

Ahh, I'm sure we'll be fine :)

Bunsey
04-18-2008, 11:50 AM
i hadn't thought about pet entries... hmmm... maybe i could bring max. max loves people admiring him :D

souffle
04-18-2008, 11:52 AM
and he could race Bunsey! Is he a fast hammy too? :lol:

Bunsey
04-18-2008, 11:54 AM
um... well he kinda just sits like a splat pancake, so not really! :lol:

Jane
04-18-2008, 12:10 PM
:lol: Hehe Bunsey - enter him into racing anyway :wink: Charlie is going to be racing I think and he'll most likely just sit there bless him :P

littlemissdwarfhamster
04-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Bit of a request here - hope thats ok.

I notice a few of you mentioned sales, I had a lady email me to ask if I had any black eyed cream banded males for sale. Obviously I dont as I just breed the dwarfies at the mo, but wondered if there would be any at the show?

PM me if you dont want to put details in the thread.

littlemissdwarfhamster
04-18-2008, 12:41 PM
PS - I hope you all come up and say HI as there seems to be a lot of people going tomorrow that i dont know. Or is it just that I havent paired internet name to the right person!!

Bunsey
04-18-2008, 09:19 PM
i think you know me, i'm Amy.

for a long time i only knew people by their hamstery name, by watching the presentations at the end. :lol: