PDA

View Full Version : Imac fantasy with extension for sale

LawaRawr
04-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Im selling my imac fantasy with extension as cookie now has a HH and ziggy went crazy when i put him in the imac so he got moved back in to his MD.

The cage has signs of chewing on the bars as some of the paint has come off, also the connectors of the tubes have been chewed but i gave up using the tubes and let her climb up the bars instead. :). It is the one with yellow bars. i have taped the caps down on the top of the cage to stop cookie from opening them. It does not come with any accessories as they are all in cookies HH so you just get the cage and the tubes, the connectors can still be used, i also have a spare hole cap which has been nibbled but can still be used.
Would need to be picked up from Bolton BL1 area. im not sure how much to ask for it so you guys can just make me an offer if anyone is interested . :p

LawaRawr
04-05-2012, 08:23 AM
also forgot to mention cookie tried nibbling the plastic on one of the levels, her teeth have left marks in the plastic but just cosmetic wear, i can post pics if needed.

LawaRawr
04-06-2012, 05:45 AM
This thread can now be closed, just got a phone call from my mum and shes brought me another hamster so the cage is no longer for sale :)