PDA

View Full Version : Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pompompoms
03-17-2012, 04:25 PM
Peaches and Marmalade were reintroduced today, and everything is fine and peaceful. As it's a little stressful initially both girls stuffed their cheeks in true robo style leaving Marmalade a little top heavy while having her bath ;)

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae271/Rican_2010_album/th_piccy057-2.jpg (http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae271/Rican_2010_album/?action=view&current=piccy057-2.mp4)

They're doing really well and are currently all snuggled up in bed.

On an unrelated note, Whizzbit would just like to say a big big thank you to everyone that has wished him well xx

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae271/Rican_2010_album/piccy051-1.jpg

kyrilliondaemon
03-17-2012, 04:35 PM
Awww! That video made me laugh, and was really cute too :)
I'm glad the girls have been reintroduced and are doing well!

I also love the Whizzbit photo and hope he's doing a bit better than he was now :)

Hamtastic
03-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Loved the video! That sand rolling was so very impressive!

Whizz is lookin' so cute, sitting up like that <3

I've got a semi-related question about your Rolly wheels in the video. It seemed like the right one got stuck temporarily and did not rotate. Do you find it to be the case with your Rollies after a while? My friend has both of my old Rollies, and while visiting today, I learned that one keeps getting stuck. I took it out, and it appears that the yellow axel end, where there's a thickening on the edge, has worn out so much so that you can pull the wheel off the axel with close to no resistance. I think she's going to re-order, but I'm surprised the axel wore off so much in under a year of use.

vanilla-yazoo
03-17-2012, 05:27 PM
looll i just laughed soo much! and showed my OH too, and he had to watch it twise for the sheer spazzy ness!!! :D i hope they stay settled now!!

awww whizzbit!! i love you lil white man! whenever i see him i just want to stroke his little quiff into place <3

Pompompoms
03-17-2012, 05:42 PM
Awwww Whizz is my little scruff, I love his messy fluff hair :D:D. he's starting to look better now, thee skin on his hands feet and legs is pink again as opposed to the really aggravated looking red it was last week. You can tell he's not grown his fluff back yet though just looking at his skinny little ankle.

I am very much hoping the girls stay settled ready to move to Lougarry, Peaches was very naughty in that she bit Marmalade the night before they were due to go after weeks and weeks of peace. I think I have worked out what upsets her now so fingers crossed.

The wheels haven't jammed yet, only Dashers when he builds his entire nest under his then has to work three times as hard to actually move it. I think it was more they tend to decide on then favour one wheel so only ever give a kind of half attempt on the other one making it look like there was a problem!

Sammybingo
03-17-2012, 07:31 PM
Aw beautiful wonky little Whizzy! <3 And that video!!! It's my Robo sand bath dreams come true! Loved it :D. I love how they want to jog together so badly. It's adorable. I hope they remain happy (and at some point empty their giant cheeks) so they can go live with Lougarry :)

I laughed so much at that video. Made my night!

Lougarry
03-18-2012, 01:51 AM
Hello girlies and Whizz! Peaches and Marmalade, you have made my day. How lovely to see you together again! Sending you lots of love and kisses xxxxx

fluffymunchkins
03-18-2012, 06:28 AM
ooooh so SQUEE :mrgreen: Glad the intro went well x

Womblehands
03-18-2012, 12:16 PM
awww poor thing.. giggle giggle... And I am so pleased that Whizz is doing well.. He scared us all didn't he?

Humphrey Furball
03-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Aww, they should make extra wide wheels for tandem full-cheeked running! Glad they are settling well, and hugs to the gorgeous Whizzbit :D

souffle
03-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Awwwwwwwwww look at that :) aren't they the cutest wee things. Never seen legs go so fast. They are a blur! Glad to see they are settling together and Whiz looking as handsome as usual :)

p_anda
03-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Lol those are some full pouches!

Amethyst_ice
03-18-2012, 04:41 PM
awwww he was like a little woodlouse you sadistic meany!!! and i love it when they are on the wheel and hes like..get orff!!! lovely to see x

Lynternette
03-22-2012, 01:27 AM
Lovely video! The sand bath is hilarious. Whizz looks a little picture. He's so cute.

Hamtastic
03-25-2012, 07:53 AM
How are the girls getting along, Poms? I hope they are still good friends!!!

racinghamster
03-25-2012, 08:03 AM
I`m in love with whizzbit! The video won`t play for me though? :(

Hamtastic
03-25-2012, 08:06 AM
I`m in love with whizzbit! The video won`t play for me though? :(

It's hosted on Photobucket, so clicking on the video photo will take you to Photobucket where you can play it. Playing okay for me--just tested again.

racinghamster
03-25-2012, 08:24 AM
Thanks Hamtastic, just viewed it! :) I didn`t realise I had to click on the black screen to see it. Love the very first roll in the sand!!! :mad:

Hamtastic
03-25-2012, 08:35 AM
Oh I see. Do you have some sort of a script block in your browser? Like Mozilla Firefox no-script or Google Chrome with flash block? That could make executable images appear as blanks and usually makes videos a flat gray or black rectangle until you approve them for viewing.

racinghamster
03-25-2012, 09:26 AM
My browser is Internet Explorer 9 Hamtastic and I have no idea if it has a block in place? One thing I do notice (and find annoying) is when viewing videos on YouTube or other sources, my screen keeps starting and stopping, as if the video pauses itself and then starts and then pauses and then starts. This goes on until the footage ends and it means watching something with stops and starts throught the viewing. Any idea why this would happen? I have windows 7 Home Premium.

Hamtastic
03-25-2012, 09:53 AM
Hmm, I don't use IE, so I don't know what recent script-blocking algorithms it might use. I highly recommend Google Chrome.

In case of your YouTube hiccups, that could be your connection. Your computer downloads the content from YouTube (pre-buffers some percent of the video) so you can play a video smoothly. If it's not loading the content quickly enough, you're going to experience delays until enough of the video is downloaded. If you see a symbol over the video that indicates loading, that could be it.
Buffering and playback problems - YouTube Help (http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=74662)

hammy_luver
03-25-2012, 02:54 PM
LOL It looked like they were all practicing for a marathon, the sand bath was priceless :) I'm happy to read your lil' whizz is doing well. :)

Pompompoms
03-25-2012, 02:57 PM
I am terrible with anything technical, so hopefully Hamtastic can help you with the vids :)

The girls are doing ok, both my pairs of girls are together at trhe moment which is great, but you know how things can go. Marmalade hasn't been as welcoming as she could be, she seems unsure I think of whether she's actually going to accept Peaches, so everything is being kept very basic at the moment. Fingers crossed!!

racinghamster
03-26-2012, 05:59 AM
Thanks for the tips Hamtastic, I will check that out. :) Will stick with my IE browser though as I`m used to using it!

Lougarry
03-26-2012, 06:29 AM
I'm completely useless with technology, RH, but we were having problems accessing some sites with IE so switched to Google Chrome and I have to say it is dead easy and I've got used to it straight away.

AliKati
03-26-2012, 06:31 AM
Very cute video, and the girls looks all filled out cos of the pouching. Whizzbit is such a little champ - I love the expression on his face!

racinghamster
03-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Thanks Lougarry. Google Chrome does sound better. I wish Microsoft would fix some of the glitches IE has, otherwise it`s fine. I can view videos, but the freezing during play is rather irritating. Not that I watch video footage all that often, but when I do, it`s like watching paint dry! :rolleyes:

Cathii
04-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Aww, what crazy hamsters! Loved the video - they're ever so cute :D
Whizzbit's beautiful! I'd love to have a white robo one day :)

Pompompoms
04-03-2012, 04:23 PM
He is rather gorgeous, I'm just a little biased ;). Given where you are, if you do get a white robo one day it's likely he or she will be from Minxie or Claude who are Whizzbits white babies that went back to Wessex hams to develop the line :).

I love the thought of the pompoms spreading the robo love around :D:D

Kissa
04-04-2012, 01:56 AM
I'd love to have one too, they're so adorable :)

MommaHammie
04-04-2012, 02:15 AM
oh my gahhh whizzbits too cute! If you ever spread the love, let me know ahaha