PDA

View Full Version : Polymer Clay Creations :)

Teddybearhamster420
12-28-2011, 11:47 PM
Hi Guys :)

As some people know I had got some Polymer clay for christmas! For all of you who dont know;Its basically clay that you bake and then It comes out hard and can be made into neckalces and charms, jewelry. Its really cool :D

I though I might share what I made (Click to make biggg!)
A Cherry pie!(not yet baked) I got this of a youtube tutorial :) All credit goes to the user!

A burger- (Not yet baked) inspired again by youtube :)

A cupcake :) (baked! and glazed! Need another coat though! )

Hotdog :cool: Inspired by moi! My first ever (Baked and Glazed!)

I also figured out how to make zebra strips :D

I would also really like to thank Erin (Erin Loves dwarf Hamtsers ;)) for inspiring me to buy clay after looking at her website and having a chat :D This is her website: http://dannithekat.weebly.com/clay-creations.html Its awesome! I suggest you have a look :D I also tryed to mimic her cupcakes but couldnt make them exactly as beautiful as her! Hehe, THANKS ERIN! <3:D

Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters
12-29-2011, 05:12 AM
Ahh yay finally we get to see your creations! :D I really love the hot dog (I always mess my ones up somehow :rolleyes:) and the zebra stripes look awesome!!! :D
The cupcake also looks super cute, I love the little cherry on top :D I cant wait to see some more of your creations!

Faerydae
12-29-2011, 05:37 AM
ohh they look awesome :) wish I was creative! haha, whenever I try to do anything like this I just sit there wondering what to actually do :p

Gizmodo ^_^
12-29-2011, 05:47 AM
Haha they look great :D
im terrible at anything practical except baking ><

MzWiz0915
12-29-2011, 06:06 AM
They look great!

And I checked out Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters website too, very nice :) You two are both very talented!

Eleanor
12-29-2011, 07:43 AM
Aha, they are very cute! You are so so good at it already :D
I think I may have to have a go at this myself :)

Roxie
12-29-2011, 07:45 AM
Very good. I especially like the Hot Dog one which is weird cos I'm veggie, but yeah :).

Emma&Bee
12-29-2011, 07:52 AM
The hot dog looks amazing! Been tempted to get some for myself. But for now I think I will just stick to getting Erin to make mine :D

Gamina
12-30-2011, 04:02 AM
Very good. I especially like the Hot Dog one which is weird cos I'm veggie, but yeah :).

It could be a corn dog!

They look so cute. I was made up this year when my secret santa at work brought me playdough :mad: The clay looks a lot more grown up than that though

Lougarry
12-30-2011, 01:26 PM
These are great, Teddybear!

And, sorry to hijack the thread but this being a hamster forum - Erin, why are you not making hamster charms? You would make a KILLING.

(When I've got my Rainbows unit up and running I will place a bulk custom order for the rainbow clover charms made into brooches if that is OK.)

Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters
12-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Lol I am actually LG but they are in the Custom Order section :lol: I have to say the amount of hamster charms I have sold has paid for both Trevor and Fat faces current cages, everyones xmas pressies AND all of my hammies food for the last 2 months :lol:
2012 Will have a new layout around Feb/March time thats the start of the year for my business and I will include the hamster charms in that one as well as a load of new stuff. While I'm hijacking though (;)) most of the stuff on my site right now will be gone for good next year so don't miss out if you see something you like ;)

Womblehands
12-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Erin made me a sweet Peanut figure, which sits on top of my mantlepiece next to Peanuts fur and a rainbow bridge bracelet.. She is an angel xx

Faerydae
01-01-2012, 03:39 PM
I've decided when I have money I'm gonna buy a set of polymer clay and make a nyan cat necklace and matching earrings :D haha

KatiePillow
01-01-2012, 05:47 PM
And, sorry to hijack the thread but this being a hamster forum - Erin, why are you not making hamster charms? You would make a KILLING.

She also made me a necklace with my recently departed Sandy on it :)

And Teddybear, You should make hamster charms for the US users ;) and I love the pie charm :)

ShannenClare
01-01-2012, 06:14 PM
aw i love looking at what people create with polymer clay :) They're awesome! i make like charms and figurines too with polymer clay :) There alot of youtubers that create some crackin tutorials out there!

Sammybingo
01-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Guys, I can't believe I haven't seen Erin's creations before! I miss too much on this forum. They are awesome! And TBH (sorry, lazy ;) ) yours are fab too! So impressed. And inspired! But it will have to be delayed inspired as I have a queue of paintings to do, gah ;) x