PDA

View Full Version : Imac fantasy + extension Cardiff Pick up only

newham
12-17-2011, 08:00 AM
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/gpiggies/pets/P06-12-11_1715-1.jpg

Luxurious 1 bedroom 2 storey apartment for sale, bright and funky perfect for the hamster who likes a fun place to live, comes with mirror for those preening times before a hot date and for when you bring that date home a mini disco ball with built in bell, if the date goes really well then you and that special someone can rock the night away on the Imac Tibetan Bridge that will also come with.

The Tibetan bridge now no longer made is brand new so don't worry about any sleezey history of use, the cage is in fantastic condition and will be cleaned again before the next tennants moved in, with the main Imac fantasy cage and luxurious matching extension this new home is buckets of fun for the right occupant.

Comes with also space cage clips and a spare tunnel, so you wont need to worry if your hamster chews the clips or tunnel ends cause you will have spares, selling for £30 and since I cant drive it has to be pick up only Llanedeyrn Cardiff.

newham
12-31-2011, 09:03 AM
wow no one suprised since the extension alone was near £30 well peeps the longer you wait the sooner it could be filled by a hamster by me XD

newham
01-02-2012, 02:10 PM
never mind got someone living in it now, hey I did warn you XD