PDA

View Full Version : Gabber Rex for Syrian

RachK
11-29-2011, 06:49 AM
I had a bit of a switcheroo this morning. I have moved Hugo back into his Mini Duna & given the Gabber to Cookie. I can't afford a new cage it seemed silly letting Cookie still live in the Westminster with its lack of floorspace.
Hugo loves being back in it. Cookie seems to have settled well too.

Honest opinions on set ups please. :) I know Cookie shouldn't be on Shavings but I've ran out of megazorb until Friday when I pop to Farmway.

Can you spot the fluffster?
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb138/RachK_album/DSCF9958.jpg

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb138/RachK_album/DSCF9963.jpg

KatiePillow
11-29-2011, 08:01 AM
I think it looks really good, don't know how you manage to get so much in yours! my gabber looks empty comparatively! :) I'm sure Cookie is very grateful, and because you get him out so much and he gets lots of love it's a great size :)

RachK
11-29-2011, 08:07 AM
I've just taken out the hanging toy & put a wooden hanging one in I forgot we had. :)

NotsoLittleOlive
11-29-2011, 08:54 AM
I actually can't find cookie! It's like a really hard where's wally lol! Random, but do those water bottles have a name? I need to gone something to hold my bottle on a zz and they look more substantial then Velcro :p

Emma&Bee
11-29-2011, 08:56 AM
it looks great :) i may have to copy a few bits for mine. Is Cookie a Syrian? My Syrian Betty is in one. She loves it. The little madame has been through 4 cages and the Gabber was the only one she seems to like!

KatiePillow
11-29-2011, 09:03 AM
I actually can't find cookie! It's like a really hard where's wally lol! Random, but do those water bottles have a name? I need to gone something to hold my bottle on a zz and they look more substantial then Velcro :p

The suckers are part of a ferplast drinky, but I haven't seen them for sale anywhere with the suckers attached... they come with a mini duna.

Gizmodo ^_^
11-30-2011, 05:57 AM

The normal bottle is just a savic one
I wish they would sell the suckers seperately!

newtohamsters
11-30-2011, 06:42 AM
You can get the sucker things in the Aquarium section of the pet shop or of course ebay.

Excellent cages. really like the wooden toy things.

I currently have Pancake in a zoozone 1 and I am not keen.....seems like it is missing something.

xx

Hope
11-30-2011, 01:20 PM
I do like the mini duna for dwarfs :) - spotted the Huxster, cant see Cookie though :?

The Gabber looks great too he certainly wont get bored!