PDA

View Full Version : Bronte, Amelie and Sabine

Spuds Mum
01-06-2008, 01:20 PM
Hello All,

Well firstly big apologies. We collected Bronte from Holly's litter at the Lymm show in November, so I cant believe that I haven't introduced her properly as yet.
Many of you will remember Holly and Basia's mating diary thread (the longest thread ever?? :lol: ) and Bronte is one of the black eyed cream short haired triplets from Holly's litter (Holly kept one and Basia had the other) She is an absolute joy and her only bad habit is to rearrange her cage almost continuously - she is one messy girl.

Also I wish to introduce Sabine, my Long haired sable girl, and Amelie, my long haired satin sable roan. from our recent litter. Because I am already so late in introducing them, instead of uploading pictures, I have included the links to their pages on our website instead.

Bronte
http://www.madabouthamsters.com/our_hamsters/bronte/bronte.html

Amelie
http://www.madabouthamsters.com/our_hamsters/amelie/amelie.html

Sabine
http://www.madabouthamsters.com/our_hamsters/sabine/sabine.html

Hope you enjoy! :lol:

Holly
01-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Oh my goodness Bronte and Amelie are the spitting images of their sisters Milly and Molly (ha! All I need is Mandy now :P ) and Sabine is a real beauty - and very chunky and big for her age too.

They are all wonderful, Teresa - are they coming to Bradford?

Bronte looks so happy, it's lovely to see her growing and looking so contented 8)

Spuds Mum
01-06-2008, 02:45 PM
with it being a large show I wasn't planning on bringing them (it being their first one) but hey - you know me - I may change my mind. I'm bringing no-name for Sue though, so she will be there.
That reminds me - has your no-name for Jack got a name yet? Has she settled in?
Bronte really is a joy - she has obviously got some lovely temperament genes from Caramel and Paws. She's still a scamp but (this is going to sound truly bizarre) I am certain she smiles at me when I come to the cage - she always rushes up to the front and her mouth just changes into a huge grin (Arti wonders if there is any chance you know a good psychiatrist :oops: )

We have so many family members now between us, and not only that but similar hamsters too (minks, golden etc.) that I think we would feel very at home in each others hamster areas! :lol: and one things for sure - we certainly would not be lying when we told each other how pretty the others hams are :wink:

Bailey-Benji
01-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Awww, they're all adorable! I especially love Sabine though, she's got such a cute little face.

Spuds Mum
01-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Awww, they're all adorable! I especially love Sabine though, she's got such a cute little face.

But remember Bailey-Benji - I still think I am a light or silver grey girl short in my collection! *Muahahaha :twisted:

I love them all of course, but you're right, Sabine has a lovely face, and with sables their eyes always look so gorgeous because of those ivory specs they wear! :x

souffle
01-06-2008, 05:33 PM
They are all beautiful and Paws is very excited now he has found out he is going to be a grandad! Can you beleive it. I can't beleive that our 'babies' will be two in a few weeks. Time goes too quickly. :lol:

Holly
01-07-2008, 02:37 AM
That reminds me - has your no-name for Jack got a name yet? Has she settled in?

No Name is now known as Sooty and she has apparently settled in wonderfully, they love her and can't believe how tame she is. They have ordered her a wodent wheel this time round and Jack would like to bring her to a show when she is older so you may well see her again :wink:

Basia
01-08-2008, 05:12 AM
Aw Teresa, they are so gorgeous. Bronte is so like Cara it is unbelievable.
I just love your little sable and sable roan girls too. Hopefully will meet them in the flesh one day.

Bailey-Benji
01-08-2008, 03:58 PM
[quote="Bailey-Benji":3fn9rwoj]Awww, they're all adorable! I especially love Sabine though, she's got such a cute little face.

But remember Bailey-Benji - I still think I am a light or silver grey girl short in my collection! *Muahahaha :twisted:

I love them all of course, but you're right, Sabine has a lovely face, and with sables their eyes always look so gorgeous because of those ivory specs they wear! :x[/quote:3fn9rwoj]
:shock: *hides Marley* :x

You do have very lovely hamsters, I want to pick them up and hug them all (gently :P)

babyboos
01-08-2008, 06:25 PM
gosh Souffle really? already!

Spuds Mum
01-09-2008, 02:39 AM
gosh Souffle really? already!

well not quite already Babyboos (well not from my Bronte anyway) we are just talking plans for the future really.....
.....unless of course Bronte and Souffle know something I dont know yet! :wink:

souffle
01-09-2008, 12:32 PM
I think Babyboos mean ours will be two soon. They will too, Sonni Red and Paws are two on 22nd February!

Spuds Mum
01-09-2008, 12:50 PM
I think Babyboos mean ours will be two soon. They will too, Sonni Red and Paws are two on 22nd February!

Doh - where are my brains :oops: of course she did lol.

Spuds Mum
01-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Oh my goodness - I've just weighed Bronte who is now *drumroll

180g! she has put on 16 g in two weeks and is so filling out.

Sabine is doing a sumo impression at 164g at 10 weeks, and little Amelie is gaining (slowly at 138g)