PDA

View Full Version : 2 Syrians and 1 Chinese Dwarf need homes!

LauraJay
11-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Hello everyone! I do this with a heavy heart :( my partner and I are moving into a house-share soon which means I can't take my babies with me as pets are not allowed, and there is very limited space. The golden brown Syrian is called Moffy, the long haired is called Miffy and the Chinese Dwarf is called Ben.

I am looking to re-home them with a loving family who can give them all the care they need and deserve. The details are outlined below:

Kind of hamster(s): 2 Syrian hamsters. 1 is a golden brown one, very good health. The other is a black and white long haired who has a skin problem, he has visited the vets and I have been advised to use dust-free bedding and a cream which I will give the new owner. I also have 1 Chinese Dwarf who is also in good health.
Hamster age(s): The syrians are both 9-10 months old. The Chinese Dwarf is unknown, because I adopted him with little knowledge of his history.
Reason they were abandoned? Moving into house-share and no room for pets.
Any health problems/special needs? The long-haired Syrian has a skin problem, skin is flaky but doesn't seem to cause him any aggrevation (just looks like mild dandruff). He has visited a vet who was not too concerned and believes it could be an allergy to dust etc.
Any behavioral problems? None, all 3 hamsters are very tame and loveable.

Type of household hamster would best be suited to: Family would be ideal for the Syrians as they are very active little hams and good with children who can care for them properly, they have never nipped or bitten. Adults would be better suited for the Chinese Dwarf due to his small size and agility.
For more information send PM on forum? Yes
For more information send email to: [email protected]

I have pics which I will add soon :) Please get in touch if you are interested!