PDA

View Full Version : bored...

MzWiz0915
10-14-2011, 03:35 PM
I was looking forward to tonight, the three men (my OH and our two roomates) are out, and I thought this would be a wonderfully relaxing evening.

But now I'm kinda bored and lonely, I even miss their shenanigans :rolleyes:

It doesn't help that my robos and ww are late sleepers, and Sandy prefers to sleep alone in her house right now instead of snuggling.

emmzy
10-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Hey, I'm bored too! My fellas asleep and about an hour ago I was falling asleep too...now I'm wide awake! It's typical!

firedrake13
10-14-2011, 04:01 PM
Hahaha I'm bored too!!! And everyone (hamsters and cat) are sleeping!

MzWiz0915
10-14-2011, 04:17 PM
I can't believe I'm even awake, I have had insomnia for the past two days, and I'm listening to the thunderstorm outside...but I can't sleep!

firedrake13
10-14-2011, 04:20 PM
Oh I feel your pain. Insomnia is a terrible thing. I'm so jealous of your thunderstorm tho, it's just been raining and terrible all day but no fun thunder and lighting.

Demecat
10-14-2011, 04:22 PM
I should settle down too but I know I won't sleep so watching tv and occaissionally picking poppy up as part of her taming

GrayEmotions
10-14-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm bored now. But also lonely... :(

emmzy
10-14-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm just reading so hopefully I'll fall asleep eventually, I don't know how I'm still awake was up at 6.30 this morning and was busy all day. I love listening to storms when I'm all snug inside :)

MzWiz0915
10-14-2011, 04:36 PM
Im a bit lonely tonight too, I miss my Sandy being the way she used to be. She was mummas girl

GrayEmotions
10-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Im a bit lonely tonight too, I miss my Sandy being the way she used to be. She was mummas girl

Yeah I'm just lonely cause I miss my hamsters I used to own, and just kind of feeling left out here on the forum.

firedrake13
10-14-2011, 04:46 PM
Aww Gray why do you feel left out?

I'm feeling lonely myself...not even Saffron has woken up for snuggles yet... :(

MzWiz0915
10-14-2011, 04:49 PM
left out????

Demecat
10-14-2011, 04:52 PM
*sighs* Taming Poppy is two steps forward, one step back. Earlier she was fine, now she's flighty again. Oh well, we'll get there eventually :-)

GrayEmotions
10-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Aww Gray why do you feel left out?

I'm feeling lonely myself...not even Saffron has woken up for snuggles yet... :(

Idk I just feel like no one likes me or talking to me a lot here. I'm just a little shy sometimes when talking to other people. =/ Since all my friends left me. Reason why cause they got to know the real me. Which is normal sorta like everyone else. I just suffer with depression that's different from some people.

firedrake13
10-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Oh hun, trust me your not the only one who feels that way. :) I ended up moving to the town where my dad and step-mom (and her 4 kids and 7 grandkids) live. Aside from family I know no one here, and I've been out of work for over a month so sitting home (this thread (http://www.hamstercentral.com/community/members-lounge/21079-sick-no-idea-why.html) goes into more details. But I also have depression and anxiety, so I can relate to how it feels. I also think its hard joining a new forum where relationships have already been formed and you do feel like an outsider but your not!! :D

GrayEmotions
10-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Oh hun, trust me your not the only one who feels that way. :) I ended up moving to the town where my dad and step-mom (and her 4 kids and 7 grandkids) live. Aside from family I know no one here, and I've been out of work for over a month so sitting home (this thread (http://www.hamstercentral.com/community/members-lounge/21079-sick-no-idea-why.html) goes into more details. But I also have depression and anxiety, so I can relate to how it feels. I also think its hard joining a new forum where relationships have already been formed and you do feel like an outsider but your not!! :D

Ok thanks. Made me feel better after hearing that. Ok I'll be sure to post in there. *smiles a little*

firedrake13
10-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Did you ever find something to end your boredom? :)

MzWiz0915
10-15-2011, 07:33 AM
Grayemotions- you'll settle in with time, a lot of the ppl on here actually know eachother and many have been here for a long time so they've gotten to know the forum. It can be hard to struggle with depression, but to keep positive takes time and effort.

Firedrake13- my friend called, she is a single mom and works 2 jobs and I never get to see her anymore because of school. I was listening to her talk to her daughter and counting with her (she's 4 yrs old) and it was really relaxing. put me right to sleep :)

firedrake13
10-15-2011, 07:44 AM
Aww that sounds like a wonderful way to fall asleep!! I love kids at that age, I babysat my step-niece yesterday (shes 3), and she's a hard one to get to be affectionate with you (it wasn't until this summer she would even give me a hug!) she asked to play a game on my phone, climbed into my lap, and snuggled with me for an hour...it was the most relaxing thing in the world!!

MzWiz0915
10-15-2011, 07:45 AM
Demecat- good luck with Poppy, I think you're going to do just fine taming her :) sometimes they're just fickle little critters

MzWiz0915
10-15-2011, 07:46 AM
aww firedrake! that does sound sweet :)

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 07:47 AM
oh grey emotions don't feel left out we're all very friendly so get posting! :D

Demecat
10-15-2011, 07:49 AM
Ok, I'm bored this afternoon... can't wait for tonight though, Merlin and Casualty!

MzWiz0915
10-15-2011, 07:56 AM
its still technically morning here, and I'm still in bed :) but I should get up, its 1100 and my Little Man is staring at me from the top floor of his cage, he has the weirdest sleep schedule :rolleyes:

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 07:57 AM
Merlin yipppeee!! :D

LocoRocoPanda
10-15-2011, 09:08 AM
I want a self-hoovering carpet. I'm so bored me and Mr Panda are trying to figure out how we'd get one to work lol

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 09:13 AM
I'm so bored -.-
My dad is painting so me and Ruby are in a room together with the door closed and the window open. Nothing to do and Ruby is still sleeping so I am trying to get through the billion and one unread posts :p

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 09:13 AM
hehe you could have loads an loads of small tubes that every ten minutes suck all the mankyness into a hoover bag type thingy BTW the small tubes are under the carpet ;)

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 09:15 AM
amy good to see ya!! *hugs* hehe my family are all getting ready for dads boss who's coming for dinner tomorrow! O.O

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 09:23 AM
Nice to see you too :p
Erp awkward D: What does your dad work as? Ive never met my dads boss but my mums bosses are ok . I mostly avoid talking to people I don't know though xD

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 09:36 AM
hehe I know right he work's in the hospital fixing the machine things (I don't really know more than that) ><
Luckily the boss is nice and we've also got a friend of my mums coming so it should be okay :D

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 09:45 AM
Ah right! I< though it was going to be like an awkward business meeting with dinner thing >.<
Random question- do you like Miniature dinosaurs? (http://http://www.youtube.com/user/miniaturedinosaurs#p/c/464C5466AB1DE2F9/1/xPa5FGI7lZ4) I know there isn't much on their youtube but I might be seeing them in a few weeks because my friends band is playing in a gig and they will be there too :D Mega exited!

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 09:51 AM
yea it should be okay :D
Ohh looks good I bet you SUPEEEERRR excited!! :D
Your friends band?? ohh I must know more ;)

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 09:59 AM
My friend is in a band xD It's not really popular just yet but they are releasing something on itunes soon. Our school is massive about music so we are encouraged to do this sort of thing. My brother and his friend do gigs too :) Oh... my friend band is called The Alter-natives and my brother and his friend are K;eva

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 10:01 AM
wow sounds very impressive! :D
I'm hopeing to start a band with some pals soon :D

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 10:03 AM
Ooh cool! What do you play or do you sing? :mrgreen:

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 10:08 AM
I play sax guitar and sing ;)

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 10:11 AM
:o I've always wanted to play sax! My brother does along with a billion other instruments ¬.¬ I play trombone, xylaphone, I'm teaching myself guitar and I sing a bit :p

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 10:18 AM
oh you should borrow your brother I'm sure he'd love to teach you ;)
I'm sure you can sing far more than a bit :D

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Haha sure he would... not! :mad:
I'm ok at singing. Just got no confidence. I have an audition in a few weeks for the school show :)

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 11:28 AM
Oh you could ask him really really nicely ;)
I'm sure your great! :D
Good luck paws and fingers crossed here :D

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 11:36 AM
He would never teach me... I'm non existent to him :p
Thankyou :) I really hope I get in the chorus, that's all I want :D

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 11:48 AM
I think you exist to him but he's got his own jazz to do :D
forget the chorus I'm sure you'll be the lead :D

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 11:55 AM
He actually does jazz... he plays piano in a jazz orchestra :mad:
No way! I'm not going in for lead... way too nervous :p

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 11:57 AM
Hehe I'm good ;)
Well I'll make you get the lead :twisted:

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 12:01 PM
haha of course xD Want to go speak to the director? He is also the RE teacher who hates me because I'm atheist and when he asked me why some people think the bible is boring I said because it's not true :mad:
Hope I didn't offend anyone with that bit :oops:

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 12:04 PM
hehe I'm great with teachers ;)
Och There's nothing wrong with been atheist ;)
I'm sure you didn't offend anybody :D
I think the mods would prefer it if we carried on our conversation via PM
(I don't think they like random chatting ;))

Roxie
10-15-2011, 01:28 PM
haha of course xD Want to go speak to the director? He is also the RE teacher who hates me because I'm atheist and when he asked me why some people think the bible is boring I said because it's not true :mad:
Hope I didn't offend anyone with that bit :oops:

Hehehe, not the best thing to say to a religious man :D

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 01:29 PM
hehehehe I know right, amy what where you think? *mock horrer* :D

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 01:31 PM
But... but... our school is always telling us to be honest! :mad:

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 01:33 PM
yea honest when it suits them like when you haven't done your homework *shoots the school a dirty look* :twisted:

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 01:34 PM
Honesty when it comes to homework is a totally different thing. I mean my printer is permanently broken and I have a really bad memory! :twisted:

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 01:35 PM
hehehehehe thats what the daybook thingy are for ;)

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Planners? We never got one this year D':

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 01:42 PM
yea planners ;)
Really? hmm I wonder why *is puzzled*

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Because we moved campus and with all that they probably never ordered them :/ After the summer we were told that we would get them soon but that was August and it is now October...

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 01:50 PM
perp school will say somthing and never follow it though >.< all there interested in is there paycheck >.< (sorry if anyone readng this is a teacher only I've had some really bad expiariences with the system ><)

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 01:54 PM
Exactly what my school is like >.< I've had bad experiences with teachers too, mainly because I actually wanted help and they did nothing. Oh yeah and the teacher who threw books at me when I was 6. They shout at you for talking... shout at you for not talking.
I think anyone on here would be a nice teacher though, its just the odd really horrid teacher who lets everyone down :/

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 02:01 PM
och I know right they don't care about pupils >.< Perphaps I'm been harsh but based on what's happened to me I'm FAR better off home schooling :D
When I older I want to run my knida school :D
instead of focusing on crowd control It's going to be about encouraging whats good in life :D (sounds silly I know ;))

amyXlovesXhamstersX
10-15-2011, 02:06 PM
You are so lucky to be home schooled. What is it like?
There is a few teachers who do really care in my school, one of them left on friday and about half the school all went to see her last period so there were loads of us D:
No that sounds great! Would make school alot better being taught about good things. School must be the worst place to be, all the good stuff has slowly got worse :/

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Home schooling is amazing it's so *tries to find the right word* freeing I don't have to be at a certain place at a certain time doing a certain thing :D I can do whatI feel like doing Like right now I'm doing a project on victorian reform schools :D
Awh I think When I *tried* going to school there was about one good teacher in the whole place >.<
Yea my school'll rock :D

Demecat
10-15-2011, 02:43 PM
I enjoyed home schooling too, we still have to follow the national cirriculam to some degree (I ended up getting a year ahead of it so had finished learning what the government expects school children to learn when I was 15) but we have greater freedom to persue things that interest us.

I used to write stories and often visited places that had something to do with history (museums, stately homes etc). Before you think it's lonely, there are a 'communities' of homeschoolers and a national homeschooling group.

emilyweb
10-15-2011, 02:46 PM
hehe yea we still have to do what they tell us ;)
oh yea well call 'em home ed groups oh yes many a afternoon was spent in some community room on a suger rush with all my dreadlock friends :D :D *wistful sigh*