PDA

View Full Version : Tac (and Tic) visited the vet today.

Jane
11-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Well, the day before yesterday I noticed Tac's eye was looking quite sore so mum called the vet yesterday and made an appointment. It looks different to when Tic had conjunctivitus but was a bit similar.

Anyway, the appointment was at 5pm..got back a bit ago and it's most likely to be some kind of eye infection so they gave me some eyedrops to apply once a day. If they're not looking any better in about a week then to call back. Oh, Tic's isn't looking bad but isn't looking "right" either..it just looks a bit different..he will have some too.

Just thought I'd let you know, healing vibes for my ikkle babies pleasee :( :wink:

(oh and it cost just under £20 if anyones interested lol :))

Will take some photos in a bit to show you all.

Jane

Spuds Mum
11-28-2007, 11:04 AM
Oh poor Tic and Tac! Positive healing thoughts winging their way to them now Jane.
And commiserations to you for having to put the drops in! :cry:

Jane
11-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Thanks.

I hate putting eye drops in. Did it for Tic for a few weeks a few months ago and hated it..they like to rub it out straight afterwards too :roll: that's once you've actually got it in, gotta hold them still enough first!

souffle
11-28-2007, 12:52 PM
Aww poor wee men. Hope they get well soon.
Just a thought Jane - you haven't changed their bedding to the aubiose have you. Maybe an allergy?

Jane
11-28-2007, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the idea but no souffle, I havn't cleaned them out to replace it with aubiose yet. Their cleaning out day is friday and I got it on saturday lol. Thanks for the suggestion though ;)

babyboos
11-28-2007, 05:47 PM
good thinking souffle shame it wasn't just an allergy issue
hope the cream clears it up and maybe hang-fire on any changes in their environment until it does?