PDA

View Full Version : Harry Hamster Jackpot!

SnuggleHam
11-20-2007, 02:44 PM
I love Amazon.com, great site! My husband smoo and I recently went on a bit of an Amazon shopping spree, getting a few things for ourselves that we have wanted for a while. One of those things was harry hamster food! They were selling boxes of six 2lbs (906g) bags. The nearest pet store that carries this stuff is an hour away, and many times I've had to settle on generic brands from wal-mart. But no more, now that I found this good deal!

There is no better feeling then knowing your providing the best for the critters you care about! Seeing six bags of Hazel hamster food in front of me made it feel like I had my own personal pet store with a shelf supply of the best hamster food! I had to set it up and take a picture of course, staring Diddy hehe.

http://www.hamstercentral.com/images/myhammies/harryhamster.jpg

I have them all stored in my pet area where I can clearly see the bags lined up. I don't think Diddy was able to appreciate what he was surrounded by, he was more interested in running off. But he will benefit lol

souffle
11-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Awww look at him. He is in hamster heaven little does he know it! Good to have that all delivered and it should see you through the winter snuggleham.

babyboos
11-20-2007, 03:10 PM
Wow that is a lot of hamster food - glad you found it and at a reasonable price too

agatecrystal
11-26-2007, 10:57 AM
must admit it is a very good brand. I but freshly packed hamster food from my local pet shop.