PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Find My Louis' Siblings

Spacemonkey
11-12-2007, 06:50 PM
This might be a strange request and knowing me I've probably posted this in the wrong section :roll:

I'm putting out a missing hamsters request!!! :D

I'm trying to find out who has my Louis' siblings.
He was bred by PJ (Wellington Hamsters) and was born on the 3rd August 06, his parents are Bechamel and Eyes Like Yours, he has 4 brothers and 4 sisters from that litter... does it ring any bells to anyone? They would have been rehomed in late September 06. Obviously they would be LH BEC.

Its nothing sinister, I'm not going to kidnap them! I just wondered if anyone knows what happened to them all, I'd really love to see pics of them to compare to my Lou :wink:

souffle
11-13-2007, 01:29 AM
I remember that litter. I think the father came from sweden. I have a feeling that Thomas at Silver fern had a baby which he bred but he is not around much. Your Louis is likely an uncle now at least :lol:

Bunsey
11-14-2007, 11:45 AM
mine aren't litter mates, but i think they may be related. i'm sure one of the ancesters was swedish! mine were born may 2007

Spacemonkey
11-14-2007, 01:26 PM
So its possible that you have Louis' niece or nephew then Bunsey, wow, I bet this family tree could be huge! :D

My Rio and Willow are Louis son and daughter, so that makes them cousins to yours.... can you see the family likeness? Er... no me neither!! :x