PDA

View Full Version : Meet Rao!

LocoRocoPanda
08-31-2011, 06:29 AM
GILLZY I SAID WEDNESDAY AND NOW YOU HAVE IT.

So...*clears throat* Sorry. :) As some of you may know, I got a new arrival on Monday. :)

Her name is Rao and my partner adopted her for me as I was upset about my uncle dying and he thinks the only thing that makes me happy are my pets.

She's from P@H so I'm guessing she's a hybrid but more Campbell looking to me, mottled sort of coat as well.

She's in one of my hospital bins and away from my Syrians until I'm happy with her health. I know it's daft but I just want to make sure she's 100% XD Also my Aubiose comes tomorrow so the toilet paper is temporary.

PICS! That's why you're here :)

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/Detective-Prince/Rao%20Wheatley/IMG-20110831-00045.jpg
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/Detective-Prince/Rao%20Wheatley/IMG-20110831-00051.jpg

MzWiz0915
08-31-2011, 06:31 AM
She's lovely!!! Congrats :)

fluffymunchkins
08-31-2011, 06:32 AM
n'awww yay you have dwarfies :D
Congrats, she is sweet, her coat almost looks like shes going into winter coat if she was a winter white x

LocoRocoPanda
08-31-2011, 06:33 AM
n'awww yay you have dwarfies :D
Congrats, she is sweet, her coat almost looks like shes going into winter coat if she was a winter white x

I can't decide if she's more WW or Campbell. :D I'm not an expert on these matters. Her tail is completely white, it's so weird. XD

Roxie
08-31-2011, 06:50 AM
New ham! YAY! She's a beauty :D

Silver
08-31-2011, 06:50 AM
Her colouring is more a normal WW

Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters
08-31-2011, 06:53 AM
She looks more Winter White to me, in a bit of a winter molt too! Although her nose looks quite pointed which is more typical of Campbells hmm... Oh well she is absolutly beautiful either way! Congratulations Loco and welcome to little Rao! :D

wofunny
08-31-2011, 07:02 AM
Awwh! She looks so fluffy and adorable! :mrgreen:

She defiantly looks more WW to me too.

CoolcatNatNat44
08-31-2011, 07:03 AM
Yehh i would say she looks like a winter white aswell. She is a cutiee :P

Gillzy
08-31-2011, 08:05 AM
SQUEEE!!! :D \\:D/ :D

He's so pretty and tiny. I'd say her nose is too pointy to be full WW. But I'm no expert. You'll know in winter if she turns white. ;)

Rao certainly is a very beautiful lady! And a healer to help Dr Izu! (http://okami.neoseeker.com/wiki/Rao?rdfrom=http%3A%2F%2Fwikiguides.neoseeker.com%2 Fw%2Findex.php%3Ftitle%3DOkami%2FRao%26redirect%3D no) ;) :D

(I apologise I didn't comment sooner, I started this comment about 1.5hours ago. Stupid uni work getting in the way of cute hamsters.)

LocoRocoPanda
08-31-2011, 08:09 AM
Haha. Yes she is named after the Okami character. :D

That's because when I get my breeder WW if I get a boy I'd want to name him Issun. So...Okami characters it is. :)

She is tiny. Apparently 4 months old but my partner doesn't really believe that. I asked him how he picked her and he said "I went to the adoption bit and picked the saddest looking one." XD

Gillzy
08-31-2011, 08:20 AM
Aw bless her sad little face - she'll soon perk up with you as her new mama. :D

I feel I should note - so I don't lead you astray - I don't know what Okami is (I know that it's a game, and that's it). I have to hand the credit to my awesome Googlin' powers ("Rao japanese" LOL :lol:).

LocoRocoPanda
08-31-2011, 08:41 AM
Haha. :) No worries. You should be careful what you google though. :D

ClareNdarhams
08-31-2011, 08:49 AM
Aww cutie! xD

amyXlovesXhamstersX
08-31-2011, 08:54 AM
What? When? I never heard this news! Serves me right not going on here as much as I should ¬.¬
She is so cute :D

Gillzy
08-31-2011, 09:00 AM
What? When? I never heard this news! Serves me right not going on here as much as I should ¬.¬
She is so cute :D

She kept it close to her chest. >_< Wouldn't give away anything other than teasers of "I came home with something new that's not a toy." and such. (Disclaimer: this is not a direct quote, it is an example, LRP obv didn't come home with anything since her OH bought Rao. :) )

LocoRocoPanda
08-31-2011, 09:09 AM
She kept it close to her chest. >_< Wouldn't give away anything other than teasers of "I came home with something new that's not a toy." and such. (Disclaimer: this is not a direct quote, it is an example, LRP obv didn't come home with anything since her OH bought Rao. :) )

I was not THAT secretive. :D I told Snickers everything last night.

It's just once I'd teased you I didn't want to give it away so easily :D

Womblehands
08-31-2011, 09:14 AM
This has cheered me up :) It's nice to see your little hamily growing... she is so ickle wickle and looks like a cuddler..maybe you have a calm one this time..:)

LocoRocoPanda
08-31-2011, 09:21 AM
This has cheered me up :) It's nice to see your little hamily growing... she is so ickle wickle and looks like a cuddler..maybe you have a calm one this time..:)

I used to!!! Dammit I used to have cuddlers. Now...>.< Now I have an Izu and a mini-Sen. XD I love all sorts of personalities but I could do with a cuddler. :D

See she's so small that's why we doubt she's actually 4 months old.

Humphrey Furball
08-31-2011, 10:14 AM
congrats, she is lovely :mrgreen:

Noodle
08-31-2011, 10:36 AM
Awww she's so lovely, congrats on the new addition.
And sorry to hear about your uncle :(

Roxie
08-31-2011, 10:40 AM
Haha. Yes she is named after the Okami character. :D

That's because when I get my breeder WW if I get a boy I'd want to name him Issun. So...Okami characters it is. :)

She is tiny. Apparently 4 months old but my partner doesn't really believe that. I asked him how he picked her and he said "I went to the adoption bit and picked the saddest looking one." XD

:o, I can't believe I commented on Rao without picking up the Okami reference!

I'm frankly ashamed of myself :mad:

vanilla-yazoo
08-31-2011, 01:11 PM
aww she is beautifull!!
I think she is a lil more WW she has a wider stripe and mottled colour
she is totally gorgeous!
I like the name too! short and sweet just like the hammy!
congrats :D

Hamtastic
08-31-2011, 01:15 PM
A dwarfie <3 Welcome, Rao!

SnickersTheFirst
08-31-2011, 01:27 PM
Been waiting for this thread! She's so beautiful! :D Congrats. xx

LocoRocoPanda
08-31-2011, 01:51 PM
I actually think she's going white :| She's got this big bits of white behind her ears and her bottom is light and her tail is white. XD Exciting. I guess we'll find out soon if she's going white.

I know she's a hybrid and all but I still think she's beautiful I don't know how someone would just walk past that pretty face of hers.

Gillzy
08-31-2011, 01:55 PM
How long does it take for a WW to go from colour to white?

Sammybingo
08-31-2011, 01:57 PM
<3 LRP! She is LOVELY! So happy for you :). Tell the partner he done good :D.
It makes me so happy when awesome people adopt hammies. She's going to have the most wonderful time with you :)