PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to introduce dwarfs who've never met?x

belle3.
08-13-2011, 02:02 PM
I don't think you can but i was just wondering if you could slowly introduce
Two male dwarves, I don't remember posting it but when i had all the confusion with the sexes chip is a boy as his little 'peas' tell me :-" x
Bubble is nearly a year and were not sure on chips age (we got him from a pet store) but he's young, definitely younger than bubble :), there both realy friendly, bubble used to share with a friend when we first got him but unfortunately his buddies nuts died:/, i doubt i could do it but its just a thought?xx

mangoandmimi
08-13-2011, 02:03 PM
i think so, its quite risky but im sure you could with a cage divider. ive never done it before though, im also quite interested in this :D

Roxie
08-13-2011, 02:05 PM
I think it can be done very slowly and with a great deal of patience but it would be risky.

If you think how often dwarf siblings fall out and need seperating, I would imagine those from different litters would be even harder to house together.

I'm by no means an expert though, so I'll let others advise :)

belle3.
08-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Yeah?-ive been thinking about it for a while and i just know i will get the best advice on here :')xx hehe<3

SnickersTheFirst
08-13-2011, 02:52 PM
It can be done but I really don't see the point if I'm honest. They could injure each other, plus dwarves live happily alone...