PDA

View Full Version : Got 4 new Campbell Dwarfs

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-21-2011, 05:42 PM
I just bought them again Im gonna wait 3 months one is an Opal male and one is Mottled Female they arent related so Im gonna have to do the divided tank method will post when they have babies I got 2 pairs of them

Teddybearhamster420
07-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Wow! Congrats Ham Ham! :mad: How many do you have now?? Your soo lucky! :D

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-21-2011, 06:28 PM
Too be exact 20 now One is a Blue Fawn, 2 are Mottled and then one is Opal

Teddybearhamster420
07-21-2011, 07:04 PM
Lucky!! :D

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-21-2011, 07:25 PM
I know :p lol

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-22-2011, 05:44 PM
One is gonna give birth :D

SnickersTheFirst
07-23-2011, 09:06 AM
I thought you was getting new hamsters for cuddling and not breeding? :mad:

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 11:39 AM
I thought you was getting new hamsters for cuddling and not breeding? :mad:

No Im getting the WWs, Robos, and Chinese ones for cuddling lol I already had my Campbells before I even thought of buying those ones

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 12:49 PM
No Im getting the WWs, Robos, and Chinese ones for cuddling lol I already had my Campbells before I even thought of buying those ones

Every hamster should be for cuddling, not just too breed from, and to have more hamsters :rolleyes:

amyXlovesXhamstersX
07-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Every hamster should be for cuddling, not just too breed from, and to have more hamsters :rolleyes:

I totally agree! That is alot of hamsters to get all at once too. I have just enough time for Ruby!

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 01:59 PM
It's not a lot too me

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 02:03 PM
It's not a lot too me

Seriously how do you possibly have the time, to get them all out every night for 30 minutes+

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:05 PM
I just have the time plus my friend plays with them

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 02:06 PM
I just have the time plus my friend plays with them

So you spend like 8 hours+ of your time, playing with them?
xD
A lot of dwarves have special needs
heard of diabetes in them?

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Yup Iv heard of diabetes in them yeah I spend 8+ hours of doin that lol

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Yup Iv heard of diabetes in them yeah I spend 8+ hours of doin that lol

How many hamsters do you have in total?

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:12 PM
20 I think lost count to be honest stopped counting after 10

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 02:13 PM
20 I think lost count to be honest stopped counting after 10

Thats terrible, so you don't even know all your hamsters? thats awful it really is
to have 20, ud have to spend 10 hours of your day playing with them.
if you give them 30 minutes
how is that humanly possible..

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:15 PM
My motto is anything is possible if you put your head to it I just recounted and it is 21 I forgot

DwarfNome
07-23-2011, 02:17 PM
But then again you do spend quite a lot of time on the forum, so how can you devote 10 hours+ of your time then? It's not many times that I log in and you're not online...:)

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:19 PM
I just never logg off I always stay logged on even though sometimes Im not on and I multi task playing with my hamsters and on the forum

LocoRocoPanda
07-23-2011, 02:21 PM
...You've lost count of your hamsters? And you're planning on getting more?

I wouldn't get anymore until you know how many you have and they start being individuals to you instead of just being animals you breed from.

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:24 PM
I have the time and money to do it so I will still unless I dont have enough money

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 02:26 PM
I have the time and money to do it so I will still unless I dont have enough money

Thats disgusting, so you dont care about your animals?
there just there to breed from
there not individuals, just your little toys to breed from
its shocking

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:27 PM
No I dont breed them for money and I do love my animals if I didnt love animals I wouldnt have as many as I have now and by the way I was talking about getting the new Robos, Chinese and WWs Im gonna get if I dont have enough for them I wont get them

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 02:28 PM
No I dont breed them for money and I do love my animals if I didnt love animals I wouldnt have as many as I have now

If you loved your animals, you would be able to remember their names and not forget how many you have.

LawaRawr
07-23-2011, 02:28 PM
...you've lost count of your hamsters? And you're planning on getting more?

I wouldn't get anymore until you know how many you have and they start being individuals to you instead of just being animals you breed from.

i agree ^_^

amyXlovesXhamstersX
07-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Why do you breed them then?
If you really loved animals you would rather spend more time looking after your hamsters rather than buying new ones all the time and breeding them. Where do you get your hamsters from anyway? I have heard you mention pet shops before but I think everyone knows the danger of breeding pet shop animals.

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:30 PM
I remember all of my hamsters names I dont forget them unless its a confusing name and I get mine from a breeder just because you breed animals doesnt mean you dont love them

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 02:31 PM
I remember all of my hamsters names I dont forget them unless its a confusing name

Stop changing the story!, you keep posting updating the count of your hamsters, so you obviously forget some, which is just shocking!
even if it was a confusing name, no animal lover, forgets their pets names!

amyXlovesXhamstersX
07-23-2011, 02:32 PM
What breeder? I have hears they are very rare in USA.

LocoRocoPanda
07-23-2011, 02:33 PM
But the money and time thing isn't the point anymore. You've forgotten how many hamsters you own! That's the point there. If I emailed my breeder friend "How many hamsters do you have and what're their names?" She would take about a minute to send me each hamster's name. She has about 12 last time I counted and each of them in ZZ2s, each of them get attention from her of at least 30 minutes a day and that's the point.

The point is that you NEED to know these things off by heart of there is no reason breeding or getting anymore. Why would there be? They aren't individuals with certain traits.

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Im not changing the story and mine only sells localy

DwarfNome
07-23-2011, 02:34 PM
I really think we should stop this, it's quite obvious that HHH is not going to listen to us. We've tried to tell him nicely many, many times before but he is not going to take our advice. Loopholes, loopholes all of the time. :(

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 02:35 PM
Im not changing the story

Your always do, you always adds things in.
Locoroco is completely right, that is a good breeder, not how you treat your hammies, atleast treat them like individuals
ive given up, you have too many holes in your stories, for me to take them seriously

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:36 PM
I do treat them like individuals and I am listening its just that I have the time and money there is no loop holes

DwarfNome
07-23-2011, 02:37 PM
But it's not about the time and money, that's just what LRP said! :(

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:38 PM
and like I said all mine are treated like individuals

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 02:38 PM
I do treat them like individuals and I am listening its just that I have the time and money there is no loop holes

Yes there is loopholes, in everything you typed
if you listened to what locoroco said, you would know its not about the time and money, so you cant be listening!

LocoRocoPanda
07-23-2011, 02:39 PM
All I'm asking for is.

A) How many hams do you have? What colours? Names?
B) Why do you breed Campbells and Syrians?
C) Why do you feel the need to get dwarf hams?
D) How long is this going to go on for before you run out of money?

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:40 PM
I have no loop holes I could be acting in a different way but Im not its because Im a nice person

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 02:41 PM
I have no loop holes I could be acting in a different way but Im not its because Im a nice person

That really makes no sense ham ham
you constantly seem to change your story, when your confronted.

DwarfNome
Can you answer LRP's questions HHH? :)

amyXlovesXhamstersX
How can you treat them like individuals? You don't even remember how many hamsters you have and you even forget their names! You just breed them.
You keep changing what you are saying and it is very hard to understand. Please listen to us, we are trying to help!

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Im not going to run out of money never have

I have 4 Dwarfs, 17 Syrians

Campbells to get rid of diabetes and Syrians too make not knowing the genetics and the possibility of having diseases a thing of the past

I havent had dwarfs for a long time I just love them

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:46 PM
and no I dont change the story I just dont like confrontations never have not good at it I do treat them like individuals

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Im not going to run out of money never have

I have 4 Dwarfs, 17 Syrians

Campbells to get rid of diabetes and Syrians too make not knowing the genetics and the possibility of having diseases a thing of the past

I havent had dwarfs for a long time I just love them

You can't get rid of diabetes! thats ridiculous
and you didn't know simple genetics of syrians.
and stop saying you treat them like individuals, we get it.

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:49 PM
Well nothing is impossible these days you never know Im just tying to make it harder to find in Campbells and thats because the site I read didnt have that stuff

wiggle'smommy
07-23-2011, 02:50 PM
Ham ham I think people aren't just referring to this thread, it's the continual changing of stories between your threads. For instance you said that you will buy big enough cages for your hams "when you have the money" in another thread but in this thread you reiterate over and over about how you have enough money. What they are saying is that depending on what someone is criticising you have a different set of rules... Well that's all I'm saying, jumping out now... :)

LocoRocoPanda
07-23-2011, 02:50 PM
You've had Chinese? Who are EXTREMELY fussy with cages. I went through about 8 until my Ai was happy. Can you afford to do that?

You CAN run out of money. It happens to EVERYONE. -.- It's called a recession. You're 18. I doubt you've got that stable a finance.

Getting rid of diabetes would mean exchanging with other breeders, working with local breeders at first. As long as there are pet shops there will be bad genetics. FACT. Same with Syrians. Research genetics before you make bold claims. You've been told by other users that you need to learn more on hamster genetics -.- The fact you were willing to give away 7 syrians at once is testimony to the fact that they aren't individuals. I've raised kittens. NEVER would I have been able to do that. Handrearing an animal means you take on a parental role. You must feel some protectiveness surely?

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Ham ham I think people aren't just referring to this thread, it's the continual changing of stories between your threads. For instance you said that you will buy big enough cages for your hams "when you have the money" in another thread but in this thread you reiterate over and over about how you have enough money. What they are saying is that depending on what someone is criticising you have a different set of rules... Well that's all I'm saying, jumping out now... :)

Completely agree, everything i wanted to say summed up nicely!

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Mine are individuals and if they want 7 its theyre choice

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:55 PM
and my stories dont change I have money but I have too split it with my other pets

Gizmodo ^_^
07-23-2011, 02:55 PM
Mine are individuals and if they want 7 its theyre choice

What? you just made no sense
WE GET THEY ARE INDIVIDUALS, STOP REPEATING. :/
if they want 7 what?

fluffymunchkins
07-23-2011, 02:56 PM
I think it would be best if this thread was locked please mods.
There is absolutely no reason for such a hostile thread to continue.

Personally I am disgraced at the tone of members on this thread. No matter how wrong you think something is, there is no excuse.

LawaRawr
07-23-2011, 02:57 PM
ham ham in all honesty you keep changing your story about things. i mean who can't remember how many animals they have, thats just a lack of interest if you ask me. i mean damn i would be ashamed if i forgotten the amount of animals i had.

DwarfNome
It's YOU'RE babies! YOU make the choices!

Ham Ham Hamstery
thanks Fluffy please close my thread Souffle

Ham Ham Hamstery
07-23-2011, 02:58 PM
if you say things rudely its gonna take longer

ashari
07-23-2011, 03:01 PM
i think we all need to take time out from this one guys X

Amethyst_ice
07-23-2011, 03:06 PM
thanks Fluffy please close my thread Souffle

Souffle is currently away,please remember there are many other mods, you can find them all listed at the bottom of the page and on previous threads have mentioned we cannot read all threads so requests to close and reports to be done via PM or the report button please.

After the recent thread that discussed about improving the forum i on a personal note am quite disappointed.

If members do not wish to see posts by members whom they have conflicting views with they can click to ignore all future threads created by that member.

I am closing yet another thread due to this behaviour