PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Leon hamster cage

Debbie
07-19-2011, 08:13 AM
We have also upgraded Hugo to an Alexander and so have the Fun Area Leon cage for sale.

This cage is about 3yrs old and the RRP is around £95 on Zooplus though I think we paid something like £65, and so we are asking £50 elsewhere but for HC members, £45ono. It is a large 3 level cage - dimensions being 67 x 36.5 x 65 (L x W x H) - and each of the floors is the full width and depth of the cage so no great height to fall from. The bar spacing is small, 6.72mm, so suitable for even little ones and in fact we had 3 robos in here for a short while (they passed away, nothing to do with the cage!) I have never coated the floors but it may be worth doing before another ham uses it although I have had 3 lots of hams in here without any problems with smells from previous tenants and as far as I can remember, no-one has peed on the floors!! Ummmm, what else ......... it has a deep base so great for deep substrate, there is plenty of height between floors for wheel, house, toys etc, it has a small door for the base and first floor and a large top opening door on the top floor so you can put larger items in that level. It does have a few scratch marks on the base from little claws but I think that is all, it is in really good condition. Here is an old review of the cage though not mine as I never got round to doing one!: Fun Area Leon Hamster Cage - Hamster Central (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:pdaXjVgbztsJ:www.hamstercentral.com/community/cage-reviews/5026-fun-area-leon-hamster-cage.html+leon+hamster+cage&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&source=www.google.co.uk)

This is a photo of it set up for the 3 robos
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/DebsW/animals/hamsters/DSCN1192-1.jpg

Because of it's size and weight it is pick-up only but we may be able to drop it off depending on where you live. We are in north Herefordshire near Ludlow, largest, nearest town is Hereford. Any questions please feel free to PM me. Thank you. :D