PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Scuttling Gourmet book (2nd edition)

racinghamster
07-17-2011, 09:07 AM
I have for sale the second edition of the popular book by Alison Campbell The Scuttling Gourmet. A guide to wholesome nutrition for rats.

The book covers the basics of the Shunamite Diet and what mixes and other foods you can add to it. It also covers areas like kidney friendly diets for older rats, cooking for rats, fresh foods, feeding sick and elderly rats and games with food, aswell as additional suppliment information.

Would suit any discearning rat owner or anyone interested in mixing their own foods. Not necessarily aimed at hamsters, but gives a good basis for teaching yourself the ways of good nutrition. It was useful to me as I have kept mice for a long time and their needs are very similar to a rats.

I`m only asking £2.00 for the book and this will include 2nd class postage. payment can only be made by uncrossed postal order as I have to travel by bus to my bank and I don`t have a paypal account.

PM if interested. :)

Edited to add: I would also be willing to swap the book for a book on dwarf hamsters. Just for it`s archive value more than anything else!

racinghamster
07-18-2011, 01:15 AM
The book has 170 pages by the way, sorry meant to add that above! It`s still available and as said, happy to swap for a little book on dwarf hamsters, even if it`s a thin out of date one one and you don`t read it anymore! :mad:

The Scuttling Gourmet has some great recipes inside and tips from owners.

racinghamster
07-27-2011, 10:17 AM
This book has now been sold on another forum. :)